Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Discussion

Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Makeup artist and skin care line creator Dimitri James offers up fabulous winter skin tips and a chance to win a collection of products from his line, Skinn Cosmetics -- don't miss out!

Skinn Cosmetics Giveaway

How to Enter: First, share your best winter skin care tip by commenting on this message board post then click here to fill out your basic info by Monday, January 24th at 12 p.m. PST.  The winner will be chosen and notified later that day.  

Good luck!

Now that you've entered, click here to read James' savvy winter skin tips because, let's face it, chapped, flaky skin is never in style.

Skinn Cosmetics Products that are included in the prize: 

Olive & Enzyme Cleanser

Dermappeal Microabrasison Exfoliator

Crease Release Day Cream

Sulfate Free Exfoliating Cleanser

Milky Portien Cleanser

Luxe Water Proof Eyeliner

Twin Set Collagen Boost Lipstick & Lip Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & GLoss

Acne Treatment Wipes

Hand Restore 

Plasma Foundation

Luxe Premier Eyeshadows

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

93 Replies

amanda_pevey
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

oh my goodness. let me tell you! I live in the North, where right now everyone is basically abandoning hope of gaining warmth back into our fingers and toes. And of not looking like lizards.

I use lots of moisturizers, thick ones especially, and I slather it on right after showering. Aquaphor for my hands and lips. And bio oil is awesome, I put it on at night and my skin is so soft!

hello476
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Best winter skin care tip...

I have found that neosporines night lip treatment in the tub works really well. I'm a lip lickers and biter and by the end of the day my lips are dry and hurting. I slather neosporines night lip renewl treatment on and when I wake up my lips are good to go. Love this product!

grace_bissenden
3 years, 3 months ago
contest

Moisturize!! That and exfoliate skin and lips!

ter_garney
3 years, 2 months ago
giveaway

my tip is use an in shower body lotion followed by body butter after i barely towel dry. bath and bodyworks have some great ones. ....olay does too.

stevie1
3 years, 2 months ago
Winter Skin!

To winterize my skin, I make sure I use a moisturizer in the morning to avoid dry, winter skin.

devie1
3 years, 2 months ago
Skin Remedies

I always wear aveda lip balm to keep my lips from getting chapped.  I also like rubbing lotion on my hands before putting on my gloves to go outside.  Winter time does not mean I give up on wearing my spf of at least 15. 

maryann_casey
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
skin tip

I swear by dry oil. It's moisturizing and leaves a nice glow.

purduette
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
winter skin tip

Lips are extra vulnerable in the winter to cracking. So carry lip balm with you everywhere! Buy cheap but great ones from Burt Bees and put them in your coat pockets, purse, desk, by your bed.

DevranM
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

I think the biggest challenge I face in winter is Dry Skin AND Dry Hair.... my Winter Tip is MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE. Here's how I do it: Every time I get out of the shower, I apply a generous amount of Kiehl's Creme de Corps moisturizer all over my body (Don't forget those ashy elbows)! Before bedtime, I always apply a moisturizing hand cream and apply Aquaphor Lip Repair on my lips. (I also apply these 2 things throughout the day). When it comes to hair, I try and use some type of deep conditioning mask once a week to restore moisture. 

The most important thing to remember is not to over-saturate your skin so it is still able to breathe! (Hair too or you may run the risk of it becoming extremely oily)

:) 

Jlbob403
3 years, 2 months ago
Winter Skin Blues

I always use a subtle tanning lotion to keep my skin nice and soft while still giving it a nice glow. I can never forget to moisturize my face which is always exposed to the cold. And last but not least my lips! I always need to keep soft lips! Thanks total beauty!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend