Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Discussion

Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Makeup artist and skin care line creator Dimitri James offers up fabulous winter skin tips and a chance to win a collection of products from his line, Skinn Cosmetics -- don't miss out!

Skinn Cosmetics Giveaway

How to Enter: First, share your best winter skin care tip by commenting on this message board post then click here to fill out your basic info by Monday, January 24th at 12 p.m. PST.  The winner will be chosen and notified later that day.  

Good luck!

Now that you've entered, click here to read James' savvy winter skin tips because, let's face it, chapped, flaky skin is never in style.

Skinn Cosmetics Products that are included in the prize: 

Olive & Enzyme Cleanser

Dermappeal Microabrasison Exfoliator

Crease Release Day Cream

Sulfate Free Exfoliating Cleanser

Milky Portien Cleanser

Luxe Water Proof Eyeliner

Twin Set Collagen Boost Lipstick & Lip Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & GLoss

Acne Treatment Wipes

Hand Restore 

Plasma Foundation

Luxe Premier Eyeshadows

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

93 Replies

kimw37
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
winter skincare

Wi

toxicangel88
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
moisterize

i'm from chicago so we have those nasty harsh winds, especially in the winter time. I like to use a moisturizer before i apply my foundation to keep my face from getting dry

kimberly_ciesla
3 years, 2 months ago
My BEST Winter Skin care tip!

Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!!!! Use plenty of spf lotions and oils to keep your skin hydrated as well as hooking up some Humidifiers in your home to to moisture the air and to help keep your skin from drying out. Also, don't forget to stay hydrated from the inside too...drink plenty of water! <3 @ciesla504

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
re Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

mix together some petroleum jelly and some cocoa butter and a little essential oil [ i use sweet orange] and smear it all over. insta-body lotion

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Old Man Winter got you looking & feeling like Old Lady Winter? Take matters into your own hands!

In the winter, people frequently drink less (not sure why, maybe we don't feel as thirsty & aren't/or don't seem to sweat as much) but we tend to become dehydrated more easily.  So for starters, drink up.  Make sure you're getting plenty of water (even if you aren't thirsty).  Next, use a humidifier.  In the winter, we try to keep our homes and businesses nice and toasty, but the dry indoor heat and dry out our skin & hair...why not add a little moisture back into the air.  And my last tip, use a really good moisturizer, oil-based/non-clogging moisturizers are great for dry winter skin (skip the water based moisturizers).  Night time moisturizers tend to be oil-based and better for drier/winter-worn skin. So, take care of your skin - our bodies largest organ - and get out there and show Old Man Winter who's boss!Wink

BostonBeauty
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

I can't stress this enough, after moving into my new place and it being winter and all, I need my humidifier. A lot of skin problems are from going outside and back inside with dry dry heat. Invest in a humidifier and you will see a difference. I can use the best moisturizers and lotions, but they don't help if your home is very dry.

Also tons and tons of water, beauty does start within. If your body is dehydrated, your skin will show it.Frown

purplelover04
3 years, 2 months ago

While im in the shower i use cheap body lotion and then rise it back of and dry of and it really help to help to get my skin from being dry in  the winter and summer months.

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 2 months ago

The best winter skin tip I know is to moisturize, moisturize while your skin is still damp after bath. I use an spf 30, protect your skin with hats & gloves the winter weather can cause havoc on your skin. A good healthy diet keeps me in a good energy & spirit.  

deborah_debourguignon_martinez
3 years, 2 months ago
Soft feet...

During the winter months my heels get so dry and cracked.  So, after eery shower I rub them down with vaseline and put socks on for an hour.  Prtoblem solved and heels look and feel beautiful.. For a doble dose, try putting them on begfore bed too.

juliealfano
3 years, 2 months ago
Winter

It's mild here in SW Louisiana, but I am religious about spf 30 and a quality moisturizer daily.  I also exfolitate.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend