Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Discussion

Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Makeup artist and skin care line creator Dimitri James offers up fabulous winter skin tips and a chance to win a collection of products from his line, Skinn Cosmetics -- don't miss out!

Skinn Cosmetics Giveaway

How to Enter: First, share your best winter skin care tip by commenting on this message board post then click here to fill out your basic info by Monday, January 24th at 12 p.m. PST.  The winner will be chosen and notified later that day.  

Good luck!

Now that you've entered, click here to read James' savvy winter skin tips because, let's face it, chapped, flaky skin is never in style.

Skinn Cosmetics Products that are included in the prize: 

Olive & Enzyme Cleanser

Dermappeal Microabrasison Exfoliator

Crease Release Day Cream

Sulfate Free Exfoliating Cleanser

Milky Portien Cleanser

Luxe Water Proof Eyeliner

Twin Set Collagen Boost Lipstick & Lip Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & GLoss

Acne Treatment Wipes

Hand Restore 

Plasma Foundation

Luxe Premier Eyeshadows

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

93 Replies

natalie_ganda
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Dry skin!

During these crazy cold days.. my skin gets very dry.. and flaky! Yuck! So make sure to exfoliate well, and moisturize a lot! 

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Skinn Cosmetics

All I can say is WOWWWW what a gorgeous and very generous gift! Someone is going to be a very lucky lady with beautiful skin! Thanks for the opportunity to be "that gal"! 

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My Solution :)

I moisturize damp skin...then seal in moisture with a primer on face and hands. I use a dry body oil on my body too.

swest72766
3 years, 3 months ago
Winter skin tips

In the winter I take a half of lemon and sprinkle it with sugar and rub this all over my face and then follow with a good moisturizer and I have to say I have discovered the BEST thing this year and it is by SKINN,it is a moisture mask with watermelon extract,OMG it is the BEST thing,after I rinsed it off I could not stop myself from touching my face,it left it so soft!When I saw this contest it was the first thing I looked to see if it was in there(its not sadly) but I would love to try the other things after trying this.I have also discovered coconut oil,which I use after my shower,leaves my body feeling soft and smooth,my hair too!

lisa_bohm_klein
3 years, 3 months ago
cleanse and moisturize!

Even though it isn't the coldest here in the ATL, I still can get dry skin.  So, since I shower at night, I use an Olay cleanser in the shower instead of soap and once out I use Olay regenerist moisturizer and eye cream.  Once a week I use a moisturizing mask to help lock in moisture.  Always make sure you moisturize, moisturize moisturize!

saifai
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Winter is always hard for me with my already over-dry eczema prone skin. During the winter I make sure to drink plenty of water, I bundle up to stay warm, and I moisturize. Usually during the winter I'll add a couple drops of skin nourishing oil to my body lotion to help retain moisture; Jojoba, coconut, or Moroccan Argan Oil work best for me.

debramp
3 years, 3 months ago
winter skin care

We're freezing here in MA so my tip is that I use A&D ointment (gel) at night and then put gloves on and I use it on my feet with socks. It sounds weird but I wake up with supersoft hands and feet. Also, always moisturize several times a day. I also use avocado on my hands and face because of the rich oils.

Hazmatkitty
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
winter skin

I always use a good moisturizer with spf all year. I also use leave in contioner more in the winter to keep my hair from feeling to dry.

Aymee
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

I put on moisturizer everynight after I shower and every morning when I wake up. My humidifiers are always on. 

sunny32548
3 years, 3 months ago
winter skin care tip

Be sure to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend