Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Discussion

Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Makeup artist and skin care line creator Dimitri James offers up fabulous winter skin tips and a chance to win a collection of products from his line, Skinn Cosmetics -- don't miss out!

Skinn Cosmetics Giveaway

How to Enter: First, share your best winter skin care tip by commenting on this message board post then click here to fill out your basic info by Monday, January 24th at 12 p.m. PST.  The winner will be chosen and notified later that day.  

Good luck!

Now that you've entered, click here to read James' savvy winter skin tips because, let's face it, chapped, flaky skin is never in style.

Skinn Cosmetics Products that are included in the prize: 

Olive & Enzyme Cleanser

Dermappeal Microabrasison Exfoliator

Crease Release Day Cream

Sulfate Free Exfoliating Cleanser

Milky Portien Cleanser

Luxe Water Proof Eyeliner

Twin Set Collagen Boost Lipstick & Lip Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & GLoss

Acne Treatment Wipes

Hand Restore 

Plasma Foundation

Luxe Premier Eyeshadows

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

93 Replies

MammaBird6
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Winter Skin Tips

I from So utheast Texas, so snow and freezing temperatures are rare for us, but I use Olay body wash in the shower, followed by skin so soft bronzer (just enough to keep moisturized). Then I use a mosturizer on my face that has spf 30 followed by chapstick or softlips.

amanda_sakovitz
3 years, 3 months ago
use moisturizer

I used moisturizer everyday in the winter. some people think if the sun isnt out they dont need moisturizer with spf but you definitely do!

jleigh5570
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Best winter skin care tip...

My best tip is gentle daily exfoliation which helps remove the dry, flaky areas on your face and then MOISTURIZE!  I always use a facial serum under my moisturizer (I love Olay Regenerist).  At night I use the new Olay Elixir and Clinique All About Eyes Rich...my skin always looks radiant in the morning!Kiss

gwendolyn_cruzado
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Winter skin care

Moisterizer is a must! I also love unprtolem jelly,That stuff is mositure heaven! I wear it on my face over night and it locks in moisture. For my lips i always use eos lip balm in lemon drop-the sphere one.It keeps my lips lushious and tastes like lemon.

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Moisturizing

I use lots of body lotion and hand cream. For really dry skin , I slather on some petroleum jelly on my hands and feet to prevent cracking. I also use a serum in my hair to keep the fly aways at bay.

Magyyy2000
3 years, 3 months ago
skin tip

I use a good scrub to gently remove the surface layer of dead skin. Remember don't scrub  to hard we aren't scrubing pots and pans! lol! Then put on a good moisturizer and eye serum.

Onemoreword
3 years, 3 months ago
My Winter Skin Tip

I apply a rich cold cream under my makeup, and a little bit over my makeup every day before I go out. It prevents my skin from drying and cracking!

sheryl_stein
3 years, 3 months ago
vaseline

believe it or not, when the winter happens, i slather vaseline petroleum jelly on very dry patches of skin, like elbows and knees. nothing works better :)

jomcz
3 years, 3 months ago
best winter skin care tip

I put cocoa butter on my hands and sleep with cotton gloves to keep them soft.

darcy_bishop
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
protecting my skin in winter

I have difficult skin--it has a mind of its own and I never know what I'm going to get--so I change my moisturizer during winter I use Origins Have a Nice Day™ Super-charged moisture cream - SPF 15

it keeps my face from getting dry and flaky and I use Blistex lip Medex (in the blue pot) on my lips---always.

I keep hydrated, take my vitamins, and get plenty of rest.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend