Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Discussion

Enter to Win $250 Worth of Skinn Cosmetics

Makeup artist and skin care line creator Dimitri James offers up fabulous winter skin tips and a chance to win a collection of products from his line, Skinn Cosmetics -- don't miss out!

Skinn Cosmetics Giveaway

How to Enter: First, share your best winter skin care tip by commenting on this message board post then click here to fill out your basic info by Monday, January 24th at 12 p.m. PST.  The winner will be chosen and notified later that day.  

Good luck!

Now that you've entered, click here to read James' savvy winter skin tips because, let's face it, chapped, flaky skin is never in style.

Skinn Cosmetics Products that are included in the prize: 

Olive & Enzyme Cleanser

Dermappeal Microabrasison Exfoliator

Crease Release Day Cream

Sulfate Free Exfoliating Cleanser

Milky Portien Cleanser

Luxe Water Proof Eyeliner

Twin Set Collagen Boost Lipstick & Lip Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & Gloss

3 Minute Lip Party

Dressed to the Nines Lip Color & GLoss

Acne Treatment Wipes

Hand Restore 

Plasma Foundation

Luxe Premier Eyeshadows

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

93 Replies

dore_simmers
3 years, 2 months ago
Winter skin tips

I put coconut oil in my lotion.  It is absorbed quickly and not so greasy but keeps me better moisturized.

Penguinsangel
3 years, 2 months ago
Always remember to

moisturize after your bath or shower...its most important during winter compared to the summer time!  And remember to lip balm a lot!  Do not lick your lips!

candace_white
3 years, 2 months ago
sounds awesome

Wow, that's one heck of a prize pack.  I really like this site. Another favorite makeup and beauty blog is http://tryitandbuyit.blogspot.com/

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend