Home » Community » Message Boards » » Anything you would ever want to know about makeup...answered!

Discussion

Anything you would ever want to know about makeup...answered!

Sick and tired of getting makeup that lets just say....doesnt work with your skin......here is everything color related you would ever need to know.

Fair Skin and Light[blonde or light brown] Hair

Blush-peaches and pinks and for intense nights go for a mauve shade.

Eyes- Shadow should be pale blue, light green,beige, light lilac or lavender, pale pinks. Eyeliner should be pale. And mascara should be brown.

Lips- Pinks, peaches, and neutrals work for day, for night try red shades.

Fair Skin and Medium to Dark Hair

Blush- Peach,pink,or golden bronzer

Eyes- Purple, blue, and green shadows. Black mascara and liner should be the same color shadow in a liner.

Lips- Reds, pinks, or corals.

Olive Skin and Medium or Dark Hair

Blush- Roses and gold bronzers

Eyes- Shadows should be browns, golds, purples, or greens. Liner should be black or navy, and mascara should be black.

Lips- Browns or red shades.

Medium Golden Skin and Dark or Medium Hair

Blush- Pink and plum

Eyes- Shadow should be gray,purple, blue, or pink Eyeliner should be black or gray, mascara should be black.

Lips- Pinks, or plums.

Light brown skin and light, medium, or dark hair

Blush- Bronze and peach

Eyes- Shadow should be shimmery greens,or purples. Mascara can be black.

Lips- Light browns, or reds

Dark skin and dark hair

Blush- Rose, brick, or burgandy

Eyes- Shadow can be purple or burgandy. Liner should be black,purple, or brown. And mascara can be black.

Lips- Berries, plums, or reds.

THANKS FOR READING!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

royalpoison
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Anything you would ever want to know about makeup...answered!

thanks!! =]

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
re Anything you would ever want to know about makeup...answered!

sure thingg. any tips that i listed help you out?

tnsstewart
3 years, 2 months ago
Eye Liner

I have started having problems with my eye liner adhering to my lid.  I like to use a small brush rather than the sticks and it looks great when I apply and then after applying face and concealer I return and apply shadow and it will just flake off.  I've tried rewashing my eyes and I remove my makeup at nite and don't apply moisturizer or lotion.  Any ideas?  The types of liners I've been trying are AlMay, Avon and Clinique.

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
re Anything you would ever want to know about makeup...answered!

yes! first of all, i would suggest a pencil liner for you instead of a roll-up, liquid, or gel. pencils are a little more......pencily?! so it will be longer wearing versus an almost....wetter liquid, gel, or roll-up. I suggest L'Oreal Paris Microliner Ultra Fine Eyeliner in Black Point.  it stays all day, even for someone like me that lines upper and lower lash liner heavily.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend