Home » Community » Message Boards » » Sick and tired of hearing about brands that test on animals? I am! Their is...

Discussion

Sick and tired of hearing about brands that test on animals? I am! Their is an alternitive!

Okay, i am really into the care and well-being of animals. It is not like I am a vegitarian, I am not, Im just saying that we can try to protect animals from being tested on. I used Head and Shoulders for a while, found thay test on animals and ditched the shampoo. And surprisingly, i dont have dandruff anymore. Hmmmm, that is beside the point. After i found this out, I searched all over my other shampoos, conditioners, shower gels, and body lotions. I started to notice that many dont say that they are not tested on animals. For people like me, having a product that is not animal tested is a good thing to advertise, that means it not being on the bottle it is more likley to be animal tested. Hmmmm. I got sick of hearing about brands that test on animals, i was pretty much fed up. So, i grabbed my DIY  box and made a bunch of fun creations. Body balm, eye cream, cuticle oil, lotion, face wash, and body bon-bons. Knowing the ingrediants i used were animal friendly, i was safe. I am not saying i have ditched regular store bought lotion and face wash, i do still use them. I just try to make more of my own things  and check my labels a little more often. is anyone interested in taking the animal testing strike with me? Hope i dont stand alone.

-aly7♥

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

MrsFrosty226
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Sick and tired of hearing about brands that test on animals? I am! Their is an alternitive!

If you go to PETA's website (peta.org) they have a list of cruelty free companies.  And it's not just beauty products, most house hold cleansers have been tested on animals.  hope this helps!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend