Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » hair issue

Discussion

hair issue

i have oily hair, which i wash just about every day. i read that your are not suppoesed to wash it too much during the week, but whenever i dont wash it, it gets greasy and oily. what do i do!?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: hair issue

Have you tried using a hair powder or dry shampoo. That can help eliminate oil from hair.  Check out some of these best user rated dry shampoos from a recent article on Totalbeauty.com.

Good luck!

mbcannon
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: hair issue

thanks!!

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
Oily hair suggestion

Dry shampoos are great for an instant fix for oily hair. If I were you I would try a line of hair care made for oily hair to try to imrove it over time. I love Aveda products so I would try Scalp Benefits.

ChandraCarver
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
oily hair

I have the same problem.  But recently Suave has come out with a dry shampoo that I love!  Some of the others (tresemme & salon graphix) just leave my hair feeling even dirtier than before.  But the Suave is great, plus it smells terrific, so even for those who don't have really oily hair it could work well as a "refresher".

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend