Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Show Us Your Best Red Carpet Makeup Look for a Chance to Win an UltraHD FLIP!

Discussion

Show Us Your Best Red Carpet Makeup Look for a Chance to Win an UltraHD FLIP!

The Golden Globes are this Sunday, which means the Total Beauty office is in a complete awards season frenzy. We can't stop talking about which hairstyles and makeup trends we're going to see, who is going to sport the best dress and, of course, who's going to take home the best actress award (I'm hearing a swan song for Natalie Portman). 

That's why we decided we'd cook up a little contest inspired by the show, and thanks to L'Oreal Paris we've got a pretty sweet prize.

How to Enter: Upload a photo of YOUR best red carpet-worthy makeup look here before Monday, January 17 at Noon. Then click on this link to enter your basic info.  We'll choose 5 lucky winners later that day.

The Prize: A totally adorable FLIP Video UltraHD 4GB in Lipstick Kiss, $149 value. Hmm … I wonder which shade of L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Lipcolor would match that lip print?

FLIP Video UltraHD 4GB in Lipstick Kiss

Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

25 Replies

cara_lumpkin
3 years, 3 months ago
MY RED CARPET MAKEUP LOOK !

A neutral and natural look! Smokey eye and nude lipgloss. Worn with a one-shoulder black dress and black heels. For jewelry, peacock designed earrings. Simple but cute!!! 163445_495528222352_584927352_6362662_1233256_n.jpg

dishdindiva
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Show Us Your Best Red Carpet Makeup Look for a Chance to Win an UltraHD FLIP!

contestThis is my red carpet look, Sunkissed glowing skin + strong lips + well defined eyes

Dewy skin achieved with brightening moisturizer mixed with liquid foundation

Lip color is a mixture of red and peach lipstain  

Eyes are lightly lined with black liner and two coats of mascara applied to lashes.

A smattering of blush applied to the apples of my cheek.

Thanks!glowy.jpg

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
My best Red Carpet look!

I wish the picture was better quality but you can see my husband and I are glammed up for this Hollywood party! I love this picture!

hollywood.jpg

natalie_ganda
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My Red Carpet Makeup!

This is my look! It would definitely have to be sexy and bold! But Matte at the same time since there would tons of photos taken! hehe 

Red Carpet Worthy!Awesome prize, would love to win!! Thank you

xoxo - Natalie Lyn 

NatalieLynMUA.Blogspot.com

auston_l_messerandujo
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
my red carpet look...I've tried posting for days....it finally let me.

glam1.jpg

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend