Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Show Us Your Best Red Carpet Makeup Look for a Chance to Win an UltraHD FLIP!

Discussion

Show Us Your Best Red Carpet Makeup Look for a Chance to Win an UltraHD FLIP!

The Golden Globes are this Sunday, which means the Total Beauty office is in a complete awards season frenzy. We can't stop talking about which hairstyles and makeup trends we're going to see, who is going to sport the best dress and, of course, who's going to take home the best actress award (I'm hearing a swan song for Natalie Portman). 

That's why we decided we'd cook up a little contest inspired by the show, and thanks to L'Oreal Paris we've got a pretty sweet prize.

How to Enter: Upload a photo of YOUR best red carpet-worthy makeup look here before Monday, January 17 at Noon. Then click on this link to enter your basic info.  We'll choose 5 lucky winners later that day.

The Prize: A totally adorable FLIP Video UltraHD 4GB in Lipstick Kiss, $149 value. Hmm … I wonder which shade of L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Lipcolor would match that lip print?

FLIP Video UltraHD 4GB in Lipstick Kiss

Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

25 Replies

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 3 months ago
Red Carpet Ready

Alldressedup.jpegMy hubby and I at a wedding at The State Room in Boston.

The flip camera is an awesome giveaway! My 30th birthday is coming quick..fingers crossed!

kikina
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My Red Carpet Makeup Look

My Red Carpet Makeup LookI love to take my time to do m,y make up and to look my best when I go out Cool

alivia1
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Red Carpet Make-up Look!

This is my sultry Red Carpet Make-up look. I have dark blue eye shadow on to accentuate my dark brown eyes. Followed by Black Mascara, Light foundation with soft blush & a natural looking lipgloss. It gives my lips a nice sheen to it. blue.jpg

fox23
3 years, 3 months ago
Red Dress Ready!

I'm red carpet ready for Sunday night!  Img3661.jpg

kelliechio
3 years, 3 months ago
Red Carpet Ready!!! :)

fox23
3 years, 3 months ago
Red Carpet Giveaway!

Here is my look for the Red Carpet Sunday night-hoping to win a flip video!  Devie 2009.jpg

alex_valenzuela
3 years, 3 months ago
Alex Valenzuela Contest Entry

My red carpet ready look thanks to loreal eye shado and makeup forever falsies!

loreal.jpg

devie1
3 years, 3 months ago
Re-vise

If I change my picture to this post, how do I delete the first one? Any suggestions?

stevie1
3 years, 3 months ago
Red Carpet

revised stevie.JPGReady for the carpet walk! 5568_1227273523093_1266690679_30660129_1474373_s[1].jpgKiss

snd4wld
3 years, 3 months ago
Red Carpet Look

Here is my red carpet look :) http://www.totalbeauty.com/uploads/users/1295219162_dscf1219.jpg

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend