Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Show Us Your Best Red Carpet Makeup Look for a Chance to Win an UltraHD FLIP!

Discussion

Show Us Your Best Red Carpet Makeup Look for a Chance to Win an UltraHD FLIP!

The Golden Globes are this Sunday, which means the Total Beauty office is in a complete awards season frenzy. We can't stop talking about which hairstyles and makeup trends we're going to see, who is going to sport the best dress and, of course, who's going to take home the best actress award (I'm hearing a swan song for Natalie Portman). 

That's why we decided we'd cook up a little contest inspired by the show, and thanks to L'Oreal Paris we've got a pretty sweet prize.

How to Enter: Upload a photo of YOUR best red carpet-worthy makeup look here before Monday, January 17 at Noon. Then click on this link to enter your basic info.  We'll choose 5 lucky winners later that day.

The Prize: A totally adorable FLIP Video UltraHD 4GB in Lipstick Kiss, $149 value. Hmm … I wonder which shade of L'Oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Lipcolor would match that lip print?

FLIP Video UltraHD 4GB in Lipstick Kiss

Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

25 Replies

gwendolyn_cruzado
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
ultra hd flip contest

This is my version of a red carpet look cameo by my hubby<3:)My Redcarpet LookThiscontest sounds awesome,the camera is super cute:)Good luck everyone:) Gwen

hello476
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My Red Carpet Makeup Look

Red Carpet Makeup Look

I would love to win a Flip Video UltraHD 4GB in Lipstick Kiss *Fingers Crossed*

tsparks_6
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Show Us Your Best Red Carpet Makeup Look for a Chance to Win an UltraHD FLIP!

purty.jpg

This is my Red Carpet worthy look all thanks to Almay and Covergirl :)

Duchess81
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Show Us Your Best Red Carpet Makeup Look for a Chance to Win an UltraHD FLIP!

Red dress, ready for a (red carpet) night out!  Natural but smokey eye makeup and a big smile.

AmyNew Years 2008-2009! 001.JPG

romilyn_sotto
3 years, 3 months ago
Red Carpet Look

This is my red carpet look! Soft and sweet, just enough to let natural beauty through. :)

Good luck everyone!

63320_10150261393320492_764570491_15153032_7254490_n.jpg

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
My best red carpet look

Dressed up.jpghttp://www.totalbeauty.com/uploads/users/1293492350_doneupcrop.jpg

MommyKitty
3 years, 3 months ago
My Red Carpet Look

68524_183388528343328_100000165472928_701114_4333074_n.jpg

Stef42678
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
My Red Carpet Look

This is my best Red Carpet Makeup look, I would love to win this contest!

My Glam Look

orangeslice869
3 years, 3 months ago
Red Carpet Ready

me cropped.jpg

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 3 months ago

My red carpet look!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend