Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Feather Hair Extensions in 2011?

Discussion

Feather Hair Extensions in 2011?

I didn't get into hair tinsel in 2010, though a few of my friends gave it a try. Recently I stumbled across Feather hair extensions though and I think I might dig them. What I like about them is that they clip in, so I don't have to rock them all the time if I don't want to (not all of my outfits look appropriate with feathers).  

What do you think? Is this a trend to try in 2011?

I think I'm picking some up on Etsy.  

Feather Hair ExtensionsFeather Hair Extension.jpeg

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

20 Replies

DevranM
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Feather Hair Extensions in 2011?

Wow! We accessorize almost everything else on our bodies and now our hair too! This is the first I've heard about "feather" hair extensions and I do have to say - I'm a little bit intrigued. While I think these extensions are somewhat seasonal, I am digging the concept! I also really like how you can clip these in and take them out whenever you want. I would definitely try them, but probably only wear them in fall or winter. Anyone else know what other brands or companies are selling these?? 

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
re Feather Hair Extensions in 2011?

i love this!! i am totally gonna have to pick out some! i am kinda feather- crazy

heather_abraham
3 years, 2 months ago
Heather's Feathers

Hey if anyone wants to get their own feather hair extensions check out www.heathersfeathers.us for the best prices and free shipping on feather hair extensions.

sweetsour1981
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Feathers??

Definately give them a try.. they are too cute.  And the best thing is they come out very easy, that makes this a MUST DO... have fun trying it...Laughing

JennaGuru
insider
3 years, 2 months ago

Uh, can you say, ADORABLE! It kind of reminds me of a boho look. I love them :)

-Jenna

scarrillo
insider
3 years, 2 months ago

I think these could be really cute! And since they clip in, it's not like they're any bigger commitment than a headband or something. Give 'em a try and post pictures!

darkcocoa
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
I'm going to do more floral inspired...

Headbands, not really feeling the feather trend a few of my friends are and ummmm...I don't get think the look is for me I do however love feather earrings. 

KylieChristine
insider
3 years, 2 months ago

My hairdresser just tried to convince me to put in one of these feather extentions using the copper tubing extension method...the ones she had were GORGEOUS but i decided it was too much commitment for me (I change my mind & style wayyy to frequently to have a feather in my hair for longer than a few days!) But I've seen them on a few girls & love how they look! Bohemian and very cute. The clip-in version seems perfect for me! 

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago

Thanks ladies! I'm going to order some this weekend. Now what make up should I use when I wear my feather extensions? I'm thinking a bold lip of sort.

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago

I would do a bold lip[maybe......a dark pink?] and maybe like, brown eyeshadow ??

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend