Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » NEW BLOG>>>Need some feedback from Beauty Junkies

Discussion

NEW BLOG>>>Need some feedback from Beauty Junkies

Hi Everyone,

I just recently started a Beauty Blog, all about my opinions and suggestions on different products, As a makeup artist I am always trying new things so I decided to document my favorite tips and tricks and my honest reviews, not only do I write about my fav products but I write exactly what I think, if its not worth the $, how it holds up and what it really does. 

I would really like to hear some feed back on what people think.

Thanks a million! 

Cheers!

http://makeupartistsadvice.blogspot.com/

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
re NEW BLOG>>>Need some feedback from Beauty Junkies

cool, i cant wait to see more!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: NEW BLOG>>>Need some feedback from Beauty Junkies

Congratulations on starting a blog. That is super exciting! I remember the first time I started a blog and it was a pretty cool experience.  

I absolutely love your profile photo btw. I just checked out the blog and it looks great. I'd just advise you adding some spaces in between the text, maybe some bullet points and more photos. 

That will make everything easier to read :)

Good luck!

kellabella
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
RE: NEW BLOG FEEDBACK

Hey girl!

I just checked out your blog and i bookmarked it because I didnt have time to read all of it and I definitly want to. I read your article on your new favorite bronzer, where can you get it? Is the brand called "Park Ave Princess"? Im always looking for the next great bronzer. 

I look foward to reading more of your blog, thanks for sharing!!!

<3 Kelly

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend