Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Samples tab... ?!

Discussion

Samples tab... ?!

Here on Totalbeauty.com, we have a new tab called "Samples."  Everytime I click on it to check it out, there doesn't appear to be anything on there, unfortunately, except the LITTLE LUXURY SAMPLES STORE (which you have to pay for).  Any idea when we'll actually see "SAMPLES?"  Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but I understand "SAMPLES" to mean "FREE."  Am I wrong?  Thanks!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
re Samples tab... ?!

dawnrager, the samples tab actually works for me. there is giveaways that you can enter, small trial sizes samples, and you can sighn up for the newsletter there. and yes, they are free.

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Samples tab... ?!

Hmm... Maybe it's a display problem, then, with my browser.  I'm using Mozilla Firefox.  I'll check again.  Thanks for your response!  Smile

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
re Samples tab... ?!

sure, let me know if ya need more help

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend