Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Cat Lover

Discussion

Cat Lover

i have 3 cats and i want to learn all about your animals. i also have 2 dogs luke [sheltie] and tasha [mix]. i have a green tree frogs [esme] a cuban tree frog[lulu] and a turtle, neon.. these are my cats.

008.JPGBABY

010.JPGBUDDY

011.JPGTUESDAY THE KITTEN

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

63 Replies

aly7
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Cat Lover

OMG! I wanted them ALL! haha

EnkaOwakura
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

Wow, the kittens are so cute!!! It would be nice if you posted some pics of when they are older, and their names :)

BTW, Noah is the black kitty, the white one is Andrej. When I first saw him, i fell in love with his eyes :) and then I held him and he started PURRING like a little motor; that's when I realized he had to be my kitty :)

aly7
elite
2 years, 9 months ago

my cats are on the first post:)

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 8 months ago

I visited my furry friends recently.  I got to lure Bonnie out by feeding her treats from the palm of my hand.  But when I tried to pet her, she made a not-so-nice sounding "meow" and started to raise her paw!  Fortunately, I moved away fast enough before I could get scratched!  She's a short-tempered, unpredictable cat!Surprised  I really don't want to get scratched like I did last year; it really #$%^&*@ HURT!!! LOL  And I got 3 scratches then!!!  Still have a scar from one of them!

Though she didn't let me pet her much, last time I was there she rubbed against my leg a couple of times, then gave me a little lick on the hand.  Aren't THOSE signs of affection??Undecided

This time, she did rub her head on a pair of shoes of mine.  I wasn't wearing them at the time, though!

aly7
elite
2 years, 8 months ago

Definetly signs  of affection:)

Dont feel bad, sometimes cats can be a bit stand offish but I think thats  just their mood. Just like sometimes people kind of want to be alone.

Im sure she loves you- just didnt want to play that day:)

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 6 months ago

For those of you familiar with cat behavior, is it true that when they swish their tails, they are agitated??  Or is that a myth?  I suppose like with anything else, there's variations in individual personalities.Tongue out

Also, this thing they do when they roll over onto their backs, and roll back & forth kind of like a dog does, is there any truth to my hearing it means they feel affectionate towards you?  That they feel playful or at least complete trust in you?

aly7
elite
2 years, 6 months ago

I'm not sure about the tail thing but YES definetly rolling over is affection!

luckyyear2009
2 years, 6 months ago
My cat looks like Buddy!

CIMG7325.JPGI have a cat who looks a lot like Buddy. His name is Seymour and he has strange tastes for a cat.  He absolutley LOVES produce, especially cantaloupe, bananas and asparagus.  We have to be really careful when giving him fruit after the recent recalls.

aly7
elite
2 years, 6 months ago

aww!

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 6 months ago

I have another kitty thing to share.  I have these pair of sandals that Bonnie has sniffed hard at.  Recently, she started rubbing her head against them when I visited; unfortunately, I wasn't wearing them at the time!  Would have felt nice to feel that soft fur on my feet.Kiss

Anyway, after doing that on two different occasions, on my last visit, she leaned against them and used them as a PILLOW!  Okay, that MUST mean she definitely likes me?  I mean, the shoes already have my scent on them.  She then put her scent on them.  I know sometimes she doesn't want to be petted, and she'll swat at me then, LOL.  But my sandals???  They SMELL like me, LOL.Laughing

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend