Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Cat Lover

Discussion

Cat Lover

i have 3 cats and i want to learn all about your animals. i also have 2 dogs luke [sheltie] and tasha [mix]. i have a green tree frogs [esme] a cuban tree frog[lulu] and a turtle, neon.. these are my cats.

008.JPGBABY

010.JPGBUDDY

011.JPGTUESDAY THE KITTEN

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

63 Replies

aly7
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Cat Lover

I love my cats and dogs. I love pretty much all animals! How are your babies doing?

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

I hope to visit "my babies" next week, maybe Wed or Thur.  I still think of them as "my" babies, and when I walk in the door, I say, "Where are my babies???"  Then, Natalie comes out of hiding, the friendlier one, LOL.Laughing

And, while petting either of them, I always ask, "Are you my baby too???"  Natalie will rub against my leg.  That's supposed to be a sign of affection, from what I hear about cats!

EnkaOwakura
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

I used to have dogs, but they were not my type of pet. Now I have two cats, a beautiful black girl called Noah and a white male called Andrej; she's older than him so sometimes poor little Andrej gets chased around the house, but they also sleep together and play a lot.

Andrej is a playful kitty, he is a chatterbox, and enjoys to drag his favorite toy around, like a kid with his teddy bear.

Noah is the diva, she is always walking like in a runway (I guess that's why they call it a Catwalk!) and likes to be treated like a princess.

Andrej regalo

aly7
elite
2 years, 9 months ago

Awww! Noah is adorable!

EnkaOwakura
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

Thanks a lot!! :) Your kitties too are very cute!

aly7
elite
2 years, 9 months ago

Aww, thank you!

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago

Is it Noah who has the different colored eyes? So cool.

luxylexi
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
My kitty just had babies.

IMG_0639.JPGIMG_0634.JPGIMG_0636.JPG

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Omg, i've never seen new born kitties before! ahhh, sooo cute!!!

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago

Awww these kittens are too cute! How many are there total?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend