Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Cat Lover

Discussion

Cat Lover

i have 3 cats and i want to learn all about your animals. i also have 2 dogs luke [sheltie] and tasha [mix]. i have a green tree frogs [esme] a cuban tree frog[lulu] and a turtle, neon.. these are my cats.

008.JPGBABY

010.JPGBUDDY

011.JPGTUESDAY THE KITTEN

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

63 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Cat Lover

Too funny!! It is hilarious how cats are like people, they all have their own likes and dislikes:)

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years ago
"I don't feel like it"

Well, I visited the kitties last week.  I got some decent time with Natalie, as she always comes out to greet me & visit a bit.  Bonnie was up in a high place, on a beamlike thing near the ceiling!  Inaccessible to me, and she seemed to know it!  She was looking down at me like, "I don't feel like visiting."  LOL  I was hoping to at least pet her, but I couldn't reach her even while standing on a ladder.

Natalie loves to be scratched under her chin!  I love to rub noses with her, and it's fun to tease her about all the fur between her toes!  I always ask her, "What is all this fur for?  You don't need to go out in the cold or snow.  You have a heated bed, and the other one is lined with red velvet that looks good with your white fur."

aly7
elite
3 years ago

AWWWW! Well, glad to hear "your babies" are good!!

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years ago

How are YOUR babies doing? Smile Is there still a display of "girl power" from two of them?

aly7
elite
2 years, 12 months ago

They are good! One(Baby) just had to visit the vet. I noticed the smell of cat pee all over and sure enough she had a "leak". She NEVER goes to the bathroom any where except the litter box, the last time this happened she had crystals built up and had to spend the weekend at the vet:(. So, I took her to the vet, they kept her overnight and ran tests. She had inflamation, so for a few weeks she is on a special antibiotic and supplement. Then, she will be good to go! The vet said she will be back to normal in no time, and is very healthy! Now, that I let her loose from the room I had her in(so She did not leak on the carpet!)she is back to prancing around, like the owns the house.

and yeah, the girl power is still in effect. I think it always will be:))

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 11 months ago

Awww..poor kitty!  I'm glad she's okay now.  I know they hate going to the vet!

Speaking of peeing on the carpet, a former kitty of his did this once.  I said to her, "Bad kitty!"  She actually looked me up & down, rolled her eyes at me, and walked away!  LOL  I'm not kidding!

This same cat had to once wear a cast on her leg for 6 weeks.  She somehow sprained her ankle or leg or something.  The vet wanted her to be confined to a small area for that period of time, to keep her from walking much.

He built a barricade around this area, being sure she couldn't get out.  But she did.  She squeezed through somehow, as well as knocking over part of the partition.  LOL I heard this loud crash, then saw him turn the light on there and heard him start swearing.  LOL  She also scattered some litter, making a mess, and he then got out the vacumn.  I tell you, she didn't like being confined at all, but that only happened once.  She had such personality; I miss her so!

aly7
elite
2 years, 11 months ago

Too funny! That is totally something that my cats would do! Glad to hear your babies are doing good!!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
Cat Lover

Glad to hear you are also a dog lover.  I have 2 cairn terriers and a border collie.  Angel, Guinness and Gracie.  Gracie (one of the cairns) is still a puppy and a laugh a minute.  She and Guinness (the other cairn love to play all the time.  Angel, the border collie, is alpha, and is older and doesn't partake in their games, but supervises.  If she feels one is out of order, she will bark to them know.

aly7
elite
2 years, 11 months ago

I love dogs!

I have a sheltie named Luke and a mix named Tasha.

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 10 months ago

I also love dogs, and actually had them growing up.  First a German Shepherd/Collie mix, then two more German Shepherds (but not at the same time).  No pictures to show since that technology didn't exist back then, LOL.

Got to be more of a cat person the past few years since I've been around them so much more.Smile

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend