Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Cat Lover

Discussion

Cat Lover

i have 3 cats and i want to learn all about your animals. i also have 2 dogs luke [sheltie] and tasha [mix]. i have a green tree frogs [esme] a cuban tree frog[lulu] and a turtle, neon.. these are my cats.

008.JPGBABY

010.JPGBUDDY

011.JPGTUESDAY THE KITTEN

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

63 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Cool! Me too!

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Snug in their beds

I visited my kitty friends yesterday.  It was so cute to see them both snuggled in their heated beds.  We've been having colder than usual weather, esp. at night.  It was also sweet to see them pass each other & rub noses on the way!  Guess they are friends now, or least civil acquaintances!  Laughing

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Cat Lover

Good! Always glad to hear that cats have made truce or at least consider each other not completely terrible. At least good enought to snuggle with. :) For some reason, my 2 girls (baby and tuesday) have been ganging up on Buddy. Maybe to show there girl power?!

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

Well, I guess girl cats can display their "girl power" like humans, then?  LOL  Supposedly, the expression about women being "catty" to each other is supposed to refer to how cats generally don't like other cats, at least not right away.Undecided

The one caveat I think I'll mention to seeing "my babies" is that this best friend recently became my ex-boyfriend.  So, it is a mixed bag in visiting the cats, cause it's so hard to see HIM.Cry  BUT I HAVE to see "my babies"!  Thank goodness he has no animosity towards me, and I can still visit the cats.  I've gotten so attached to them, and it seems they like me too. 

They were mad at me again at first though.  I know they don't know what's going on, why they don't see me as much as they used to.  My first visit after our breakup was 4 weeks later, which was twice as long as the typical time apart between visits.  I could have used more time than this away from him, but I didn't want them to forget me!!

And speaking of visits, the CATS tell me when visiting hours are over.  LOL  They just get up and walk away.Laughing  Then, they head back to their beds or one of their favorite spots such as the sunny place by the window.

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

Too cute! So sorry to hear that your best friend is now your ex. Good that you can still see your kitties, though. I guess things always have a way of working out, when you least expect them to. Good that you guys still see each other though:)

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

Good that I still see the cats?  Or HIM? Undecided A mixed bag on that.  I come there to see the cats, but he's there since they are his....I don't know about spending any time with him.  Maybe if things smooth out.  Thank goodness we don't hate each other.  And you know I still want him in my life, not just the kitties! 

And I KNOW a fellow animal lover would understand how I can miss them!  I found out recently that Natalie was napping on the chair I sit in for a few weeks, as there was all this incriminating white hair all over the cushion.  I like to think it's cause she misses me too!Smile

Glad to have a "kitty talk" place here.

Do your babies have any favorite toys?  Or are they happy with a ball of string?

How about food?  Do they prefer dry or moist food?

I miss his previous kitty, a black Devon Rex.  She passed on in 2009.  She was always interested in what I was eating.  She'd sniff the air, and if I had anything with meat in it, she'd sit & stare.  If I didn't give her a little piece, she'd sit up on her hind legs and meow!  She'd go nuts over tuna.  Understandable... If she discovered it was something like Pepsi I'm drinking, she'd roll her eyes and walk away.  But she hung around if I was eating anything with meat in it at all.

I tried giving Natalie a bit of tuna, being sure she'd go for it.  But she sniffed it, gave me a tiny"meow", as if to say, "No thank you."  She didn't eat it.  Bonnie wasn't interested either.  It's TUNA!  And they are CATS!  But they're picky, right?Laughing

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

Too cute! My cat Cosmo passed about a month ago. He was 15, we had spent ALOT of time together. It was hard to see him pass on(he had a bad liver). I really miss him but I wil always keep him in my life:) My cats (Buddy and Baby) love cat nip, soft toys, and anything that has a bell in it. My kitten(Tuesday) loves soft toys and yarn. My kitten is still on Purina Kitten Chow for about 2 more  months, my other cats eat dry food.

TheBlond
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
RE: Cat Lovers

Here's my babies! They are both 2 1/2 year old females that I've had since they were kittens. And they are just as into everything now as the were the day I brought them home!

chance.jpgChance

destiny.jpgDestiny

Awww.jpgAwww...

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

So cute!!

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

They are ALL so adorable!  I especially love the dark exotic beauty of Chance.  Those eyes really stand out against that black, glossy fur!

Bonnie is happy playing with a piece of string; Natalie has no interest in toys.  She just looks at it, the looks at you like "What is that for?"

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend