Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Cat Lover

Discussion

Cat Lover

i have 3 cats and i want to learn all about your animals. i also have 2 dogs luke [sheltie] and tasha [mix]. i have a green tree frogs [esme] a cuban tree frog[lulu] and a turtle, neon.. these are my cats.

008.JPGBABY

010.JPGBUDDY

011.JPGTUESDAY THE KITTEN

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

63 Replies

sweetsour1981
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Animal Lovers Unite!!!!

100_1841.JPGNEW pics09 008 - Copy.JPGNEW pics09 2 008.JPGNEW pics09 2 007.JPG100_1845.JPG100_1851.JPGNEW pics09 2 017.JPGNEW pics09 099.JPGThese are all my babies... 3 were strays, but have been in the family for a couple years now, so i consider them a part of the family.

My daugter has a 3yr old goldfish, and my fiance has an African Cichlid, and an Algae eater. All 3 of these fish are way bigger than they should be..lol..

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
re Cat Lover

too funny! i also have a painted turtle, 2 dogs, and 2 green tree frogs

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Love cats too

I love cats, so thanks for starting this.  I don't have one since I can't have pets in my building (I didn't think of this at the time; life was different then), but I do get to enjoy my friend's cats when visiting.  I have posted pictures in my profile. I hadn't been to visit in awhile, so one of them was a bit mad at me last time!  She actually turned her nose at me and turned away, but she forgave me after a few minutes!

I've also gotten friendly with a cat that I pass on my way to an office I visit at times.  I stop to pet her every chance I get.  Love how cats purr when you pet them.

I love animals in general, and growing up we always had dogs.  We had mostly German Shepherds, but one time we had one that was part Collie and part German Shepherd.

Glad there's a place on the site now where I can enjoy cat photos and tales!

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Cat Lover

Anilmals!

020.JPG

luke

019.JPG

tasha

022.JPG

lulu[cuban tree frog] and esme [green tree frog]

024.JPG

neon [western painted turtle]

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhh great forum!

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
My two kitties Sebby and Lil Runt.

Sebby and Lil Runt.jpg

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
SOOOOOOO cute!

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Cat Lover

We have a Persian Himalayan mix. He loves to "talk" he will sit on the windowsill  and chirp back at the birds.

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago

!!!! Too cute! My cat, Buddy. (The white one in my first post) does the same thingg!

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 2 months ago

My best friend's cats make that same "clicking" sound with their tongues (?) when they see birds while looking out the window!  It's a weird sound!  He said at first he thought something was wrong with his air-conditioner!

Since I don't have the real thing, I have a LOT of cat "stuff"" Mugs, T-shirts, notepads, blankets, calendars, etc. etc. etc.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend