Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Be in Allure magazine acne-treatment story!

Discussion

Be in Allure magazine acne-treatment story!

Hello--I am an editor at Allure magazine. I'm wondering if there are any women out there, aged 23-40, in the New York City area, who would like to participate in a story. We are looking for women with regular recurring acne (though not deep cystic acne) to visit a top dermatologist, and be photographed before and after the prescribed treatment. We would like to start the program as soon as possible and it would last about a month. Exact photo shoot dates to be decided, but they would take up two full weekdays total.

I would love to hear from you if you're interested! Please email me your name, age, description of your skin, description of current and past treatment you've tried, and contact info. Also attach a jpeg photograph of your face.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you! We would love to help out!               

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

Beth_totalbeauty
3 years, 3 months ago
need email address

Cool topic, I bet you'll get a lot of replies... Just repost here with your e-mail address so people can get in touch w/you!

MagazineEditor
3 years, 3 months ago
good point!

jillian_mackenzie@condenast.com

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend