Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Moisturizer for VERY Oily skin??

Discussion

Moisturizer for VERY Oily skin??

I have oily skin and have tried every moisturizer under the sun, only to become the walking oil slick. Can any suggest something for me...PLEEZ!?!?!?!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Moisturizer for VERY Oily skin: Try this!

I, too, tend to have very oily skin (although my skin is starting to change as I'm getting close to menopause)... Anyway, I use ALOE VERA gel from the dollar store and it works as a great moisturizer AND a great base for my makeup.  Give it a try... I think you'll be happily surprised!  Smile

DevranM
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Moisturizer for VERY Oily skin??

I have the same problem. I've been using Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Minimizer to help! I definitely recommend it (skin is still oily, but a lot more under control than when I used any other moisturizer). It also seals in makeup well for the entire day & is Oil-Free!

http://www.kiehls.com/Rare-Earth-Pore-Minimizing-Lotion/791,default,pd.html

millie_fay_long
3 years, 2 months ago
Thank all you ladys

These tip will help me also for my face is oily also.plus tell me what kind you were that will stay on all day

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Moisturizer for VERY Oily skin??

I LOOOVE Clean and Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer. This is oil-free.Smile

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend