Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Eye see your true color shining through

Discussion

Eye see your true color shining through

I'm looking for suggestions to brighted, whiten, and emphasize my blue/green eyes with a colored mascara (something other than black or brown) & would love some shadow color and technique suggestions as well.  What shades of mascara are great for bringing out the baby blues?  Thanks a million in advance for any feedback!  Happy New Year! xoInnocent

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
re-Eye see your true color shining through

white liner on your waterline really brightens and for any eyes pink shades enhance color. for mascaras a black is really the best

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Eye see your true color shining through

I have brown eyes and have recently started using teal eyeliner and mascara on occasion. I think it is a good contrast with the brown eyes, but I'm not sure if it would give you the same look with blue eyes, but who know it might be fun :)

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks so much for your responses

I appreciate you both providing feedback and am open to all suggestions.  Thanks for taking the time to respond Innocent

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Eye see your true color shining through

Any time!

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
reEye see your true color shining through

sure

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend