Home » Community » Message Boards » » 50 All Natural Beauty Skin Care

Discussion

50 All Natural Beauty Skin Care

I want to share this website I found yesterday.  The site has great DIY recipes from hair down to your feet.  I'll be trying out a shot of vodka for may hair for a lasting shine and chocolate-orange lip balm.

Here's the website:  http://planetgreen.discovery.com/fashion-beauty/50-all-natural-beauty-products-you-can-make-yourself.html#mkcpgn=fbpg2

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Perfect!

Thanks for sharing!  There's lots a great (easy) things to try.  Appreciate the link, will definitely add it to my favorites Wink  Happy New Year!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: 50 All Natural Beauty Skin Care

I love DIY recipes! They're definitely my favorite and make me feel creative which is always fun.  I recently tried this lemon olive oil mask that is absolutely fabulous and left my skin feeling super soft. http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/article/lemon-olive-oil-mask-recipe

Let me know your thoughts if you try it.  

kassie1
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Thank you...

This is the kind of information I can use!! Excellent.

JadaMiranda
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Re: 50 All Natural Beauty Skin Care

Yogurt, honey, and banana face mask. I learned it from Erin O'Connor.

HealthyLivingNaturalBeauty
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
DIY Recipes

I love the DIY recipes too!  Every once in awhile I find some that I add to my blog and I like trying them too. 

I read about where you take the tea bag from your Green Tea after you drink it, let the tea bag dry out. Then take the leaves left and mix them with honey and put on your face.  Leave it on your face for 20 minutes and rinse.  It's supposed to keep your skin from breaking out.  

LipstickNYC
3 years, 3 months ago
Great post

This is perfect for my new years resolutions!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend