Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Discussion

Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

I'm so sad to say that we've made it to our final giveaway in the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways from Total Beauty. It's been fun to hear all of you share the different questions we posed you. We hope that this giveaway made your holiday a little brighter (and of course, more beautiful). So for the final giveaway ... we're not handing out a partridge in a pear tree. We're giving one lucky person something way better: One Clarisonic and a full line of Aveda skin care products to boot.

For your chance to win, tell us your skin care routine.

Good luck and thanks for participating! Smile

Clarisonic

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

wsanchez82
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Morning: Rapid Clear Oil-controlling foaming cleanser, Proactiv Repair Lotion, and DDF Ultra Light Moistureizer with SPF 15

Night: Clean & Clear Make-up Remover Foaming Cleanser (has been discontinued :( ), Neutrogena Rapid Clear Foaming Cleanser, and Proactiv Repair Lotion

nancy_shamie_koltoniuk
3 years, 3 months ago

Cleanse, toner, serum, moisturizer for evening. Morning is cleanse, toner, moisturizer with spf15.

swest72766
3 years, 3 months ago
Face routine

Mine is very simple I wash it in the morning and then apply moisturizer and in the evening I wash again and then apply Olay,I do use a scrub a couple times a week but I have wanted a Clarisonic for EVER,asked for one for Christmas but santa didn't bring one : (

adrian44
3 years, 3 months ago
please enter me into this giveaway

Hi!  What a great prize!  Really want to try one of the Clarisonics!  My skin routine is very basic - daily cleansing with exfoliating 2-3 times a week.  Finish off with moisturizer that already has SPF included and I'm good to go!!

Thanks for the chance at such a great prize!!

remarker
3 years, 3 months ago

My skin care routine is to remove makeup, cleanse at night and cleanse and moisturize in the am. Should be doing more

daniele_chen
3 years, 3 months ago
Win a Clarisonic

My skin care routine:  1. wash my face with La Mer foam wash 2. then SANA toner 3. Lamcome Genifique 4. La Mer eye balm 5. Vitacreme B12 to moisturize face and neck.  Thanks for the last giveaway....hope I'll win this time!

Lisa33
3 years, 3 months ago
ALMOST every day...

I wash w/ MAC cleansing oil, use a home made glycolic toner (I'm crafty, that way ;), every other night I use Retin A or Olay refining serum, then L'Oreal night cream, and finish with a targeted wrinkle cream on my eyes & nose to mouth lines (damn you heredity!).  In the morning, I use a microfiber face cloth, firming moisturizer and make-up primer.  Once a week I try to use  microdermabrasion scrub and deep cleansig or skin brightening mask.

I actually had the Clairsonic on my Christmas list but didn't get it.  I figured it would be a great way to get my skin care routine back on track.  After a broken engagement, losing my job & putting my cat to sleep, I fell into a pretty deep depresion & have only recently started to get back on track.  The proposition of seeing an old boyfriend after 15 years has really propelled me into action.  Should I happen to win, I will put this to great use!

andrea_cullaro_crappell
3 years, 3 months ago
Skin care routine

Every morning and EVERY evening I splash my face for 2 minutes with luke warm water, use purpose soap (as gentle as water), then use a moisturizer with spf 15.  Simple and effective :-)

jayboo5
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My skin care routine

I shower and apply body lotion every day.  For my face, I wash religiously twice a day with a cleanser.  Sometimes I use my Norwex cleansing cloth (antibacterial microfiber that cleans and exfoliates without the use of cleansers).  Then I always, always moisturize.  At night I use a regular moisturizer and in the mornings my moisturizer always has an SPF of at least 15.  Then I apply make-up on most days.  That about sums it up!  I'm pretty low maintenance, but now that I'm getting a little older, I feel like I could use a little more 'help' in the skincare department.  And this gadget seems like a pretty awesome helper!

girllikeme
3 years, 3 months ago
Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

i use a foaming face wash in the morning and night.
i would love to try the clarisonic.
:)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend