Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Discussion

Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

I'm so sad to say that we've made it to our final giveaway in the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways from Total Beauty. It's been fun to hear all of you share the different questions we posed you. We hope that this giveaway made your holiday a little brighter (and of course, more beautiful). So for the final giveaway ... we're not handing out a partridge in a pear tree. We're giving one lucky person something way better: One Clarisonic and a full line of Aveda skin care products to boot.

For your chance to win, tell us your skin care routine.

Good luck and thanks for participating! Smile

Clarisonic

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

monica_harper
3 years, 3 months ago
clinique 3 steps

My3Sons3
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My routine

I wash with derma-e cleanser morning & night.  I could definitely use the Clarisonic, as could my teen son.

leh_mom
3 years, 3 months ago
RE: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

My skincare routine could definitely use the addition of a Clarisonic to it.  I have been wanting one for the longest time, but can't seem to fit it in the budget these days.  Simplicity seems to be what my current skincare routine is all about.  With three young kids that I homeschool, I don't focus a lot on me.  In the morning, I cleanse my face with a Neutrogena wash.  In the evening, I'll use the same wash again.  Then apply a moisturizer.  Every couple of days I will use a facial scrub after my evening cleansing.  I could use a boost to my routine!!!    Thanks for this awesome contest.  It's been fun.  Kiss        

Malcolmina
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

My skin care routine for my face is mainly face wash, acne cream, eye cream.  As for the rest of my skin - each part of my body seems to have its own moisturizer!  :)

ChuckJen18
3 years, 3 months ago
Skin care routine

Morning - exfoliating cleanser followed by eye cream then tinted moisturizer with SPF 20. Before bedtime, exfoliating cleanser followed by eye cream then nighttime moisturizer. Simplifying things has helped my skin quite a bit!

guddu81
3 years, 3 months ago
Skincare

I use proactiv - helps me keep my skin smooth!! :)

cavalletta
3 years, 3 months ago
Win a Clarisonic

Fairly simple skin care routine....wash with Avene creme in the evening followed by night lotion and eye cream. In the morning, sunscreen before makeup :-)  Thanks for the chance to win!

melissity
3 years, 3 months ago
low maintenance

I have two little ones (ages 4 and 1) so I have to keep my routine easy and quick! In the morning I wash my face and apply moisturizer (which has SPF 15 already in it, but if I'm going outside I apply SPF 30 sunscreen as well). I use a mild exfoliating face scrub about once a week, usually on Saturdays when my husband is home and I have more time. At night I wash my face and apply a nighttime anti-aging cream.

paula_caudill
3 years, 3 months ago
Win a Clarisonic!

Wash and moisturize in the morning, then go about my day, at night, wash and night cream! I hope I win this! Thank you, its been fun!

tamaraben
3 years, 3 months ago
skin care routine

I was my face with Clinique gentle facial cleanser, apply moisturizer on face and neck Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream twice a day. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend