Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Discussion

Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

I'm so sad to say that we've made it to our final giveaway in the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways from Total Beauty. It's been fun to hear all of you share the different questions we posed you. We hope that this giveaway made your holiday a little brighter (and of course, more beautiful). So for the final giveaway ... we're not handing out a partridge in a pear tree. We're giving one lucky person something way better: One Clarisonic and a full line of Aveda skin care products to boot.

For your chance to win, tell us your skin care routine.

Good luck and thanks for participating! Smile

Clarisonic

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My skin care routine.....

Fortunately, I am a little OCD - so routine truly means routine when it comes to me, unfortunately, finances sort of dictate what products I have been able to purchase and use in my routine.  I always wash, tone, moisturize and protect (w/ SPF) my face every morning.  I also use body lotion all over after my morning shower.  In the evenings, I remove my make-up cleanse my face and repeat the tone and moisturize parts or the morning routine.  I will use a firming, purifying or moisturizing mask about once a week - depending on the season and my skins needs at that particular time.  I also exfoliate 1 - 2 times per week (again depending on the season and skin needs).  I would love to have a Clarisonic - I've heard tones of great things abou them, and I'm already a huge fan of Aveda!  Sad to see this end - but will look forward to lots of other great info from Total Beauty and my fellow cosmetic obsessed junkies Kiss xo

pinkyojung
3 years, 3 months ago
beauty routines

i tried hard to protect my skin since i will be in 30s next year. keeping your skin moist is important to know. therefore, i don't turn on heater in the car because it makes my skin dehydrates.  i do not use the towel to dry my skin after cleasing, i just let it dry and when it drys 70% then i use the thicker version of toner (i'm currently using sur hwa soo line which you can buy it from blooming dales)  and put it on the skin and massage little bit.  after using the toner, i used the eyecream and then some kinda essence or cream to finish it.  i am not trying to use bunch of products on my face.  i also put eyecream or some wrinkle care product to my neck.  you can actaully see the ages when you see the neck.  i exfoliate my skin once a week, (i use clarinse orange brightening exfoliates product)and put the good mask (sk-ii) it i use the organic jojoba oil to remove my makeup (desert essence) i try not to touch my face with my hand. hope you enjoy my beauty routine.! ^-^

trang_le
3 years, 3 months ago
I try to keep my skin care routine as much simple as possible...

Morning: cleanse my face w/ CeraVe hydrating cleanser, then Clinique dramatically different gel (spot treatments if needed: Clinique emergency gel lotion & Mario Badescu buffering lotion for acne, Mario Badescu healing cream for scars), then conceal problem areas w/ Make Up For Ever full cover concealer.

After I get home from school, I just remove the concealer by Almay eye makeup remover pads.

Night: basically the same routine like in the morning... Cleansing w/ CeraVe hydrating cleanser, then tone my face w/ Neutrogena pore refining toner, spot treatments (same like in the morning, sometimes I add Mario Badescu drying lotion on white bumps), then top it off w/ Clinique acne solution clearing moisturizer to prevent acne.

Probably twice a week, I exfoliate w/ St. Ives scrub in the shower. Then once a week (normally on the weekend), I give myself a facial w/ 3 steps: mask (alternating between Boots conditioning clay mask & Freeman clay mask w/ mint & lemon), Mario Badescu silver powder to draw out the blackheads, then Biore nose strips to get all those blackheads & junks out.

brwnidgrl15
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Every morning I wash my face with neutrogena foaming cleanser and then wash with Dermadoctor wrinkle revenge 1 glycolic wash, apply olay total effects moisturizer with SPF 15 to face and neck, Roc retinol corrrexion eye cream, Retin-A mirco, and then make-up.

Every night I wash again with neutrogena foaming cleanser and dermadoctor glycolic wash, apply olay total effects night firming cream to face and neck and then RoC retinol correxion eye cream, vaseline on my lips before bed. 

Exfoliate once a week with microdermabrashion crystals.  Have always wanted a clarisonic but can't afford one, it would fit in great with my skin care routine!  :)

Melly123
3 years, 3 months ago
My skin care routine

involves mostly Philosophy products, I tried their Make-Up Optional kit a few years ago and haven't looked back since. I also use the Vitamin C caps and once a week I exfoliate with a mask made of water, honey, and powdered aspirin. 

havewrench2
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My skincare routine

I use a makeup remover first, then clieanse my skin.  I use serum, moisturizer and eye cream in the arsenal of aginig!  LOL  I use some type of exfoliating mask at least twice a week. 

msmeghan8
3 years, 3 months ago

In the morning I use Purpose face wash followed by a toner by Neutrogena. I then apply Clinique moistuirzer and sunscreen. At night it is the same but instead of suncreen I apply Eucerin nightcream and Clinique eye cream.

gloria_harter
3 years, 3 months ago

After reading others' care routine, I've decided I really have none - I cleanse wih whatever I'm currently trying and moisturize with whatever lotion I've got on hand...not so good for a 70-year-old, but I see so many products - it's a bit overwhelming!

mbandsal
3 years, 3 months ago
My simple routine

In the am i lather with the WONDERBAR and rinse then use a plain lotion like cerave and vanicream chemical free spf.  In the pm I use cetaphil to remove any makeup and then again the wonderbar.  I follow up with argan oil and a natural lip balm! 

seana_landeros
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My Skincare Routine - Clarisonic Giveaway

Kiss My Skincare Routine - Clarisonic Giveaway

AM:  Cleanse w/any of following:  warming cleanser for blackheads (Undecided) Self foaming, or an exfoliant.  Sometimes followed by pore strips.  Then a thin layer of Oxcy Clinical.  (very oily skin) then:  serum, contour cream & eye cream, moisturizer.

PM:  various ways of taking off makeup depending on makeup on or off; serum, night cream, eye cream.

SORT OF TIRING  Innocent  HOPE I WIN.  Happy New Year, everybody.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend