Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Discussion

Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

I'm so sad to say that we've made it to our final giveaway in the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways from Total Beauty. It's been fun to hear all of you share the different questions we posed you. We hope that this giveaway made your holiday a little brighter (and of course, more beautiful). So for the final giveaway ... we're not handing out a partridge in a pear tree. We're giving one lucky person something way better: One Clarisonic and a full line of Aveda skin care products to boot.

For your chance to win, tell us your skin care routine.

Good luck and thanks for participating! Smile

Clarisonic

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

xjenlynn
3 years, 3 months ago
EVERYDAY!

At night, I exfoliate my face in the shower with an apricot scrub. After the shower I apply witch hazel. When the witch hazel is dry I use Vivete Replenishing Hydrating Cream all over my face and neck In the morning, I do exactly the same except I apply Kiehl's Sodium PCA Oil-Free Moisturizer with a little sunscreen on my face and neck.

productjunkie
3 years, 3 months ago
Skincare Routine (Could use Clarisonic added to it)

I use Patricia Wexler Acne/Anti-aging products. Exfoliating Acne Cleanser, MMPi.20 Anti-Aging AcneSerum, Oil-Free Hudrator SPF 30 for Acne and Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream. At night I also add the Intensive Deep Wrinkle Treatment with MMPi20 & Retinol. Helps keep breakouts and fine away at the same time. Love the way my skin looks with this skincare line.

MilaXX
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

My routine is pretty basic

morning: wash, moisterize, mu

Evening: remove mu with Vaseline, then wash & moisterize

My favorite line of facial wash is Tea Tree by The Body shop

Once a week exfoliate

carmex on lips at night to moisterize

ticklemyfancy
3 years, 3 months ago
My current skincare routine.

Currently, I start my day by using a cold water rinse on my face(burrrr!) - it feels lovely though! Then I lather up with my Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. I've been using that for years now. I follow with my Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Combination Skin w/ SPF15. At night, I also use the Cetaphil to remove all traces of makeup, then follow with my Curel lotion, since I tend to be drier and more sensitive during the colder months. Very simple and low maintenence routine - that seems to work well and is inexpensive. If I feel any blemishes arising and/or want a deep, exfoliating clean, I use a scub by St. Ives, which is fairly new to me...I just started using it about a month or so ago...it's their Warming Scrub. It foams and lathers up nicely when activated with water and it smells great! My skin is left feeling so soft and smooth afterwards - I even use it on my decolletage area. So, that's pretty much my simple everyday skincare regime.

kimberly_millwater
3 years, 3 months ago
skin care

In the morning I use a gentle face soap followed by toner, a light moisturizer and complexion serum (which I allow to dry) then SPF face lotion, anti aging eyecream and SPF lip balm. At night I use a daily exfoliating soap, toner, night time restorative lotion and night time eye cream. Once a week I use a pore minimizing mask as well as a moisturizing mask, but not on the same day.

jennifer_woosley
3 years, 3 months ago
Simple as it gets

I am pretty simple whe it comes to my skin care...first I start with a Biore facewash then Clinique toner and follow it up with a Biore shine/ pore reducer moisturizer.

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 3 months ago
Routine

Morning and night face moisturizer is used. Daily SPF and baby oil out of the shower for baby soft skin.

RocknMommy17
3 years, 3 months ago
routines, routines, routines...

My routine is pretty basic.

Morning: cream cleanser, exfoliate, eye cream and spf 30 moisturizer.

Evening: cleanse, eye cream and almond oil evening moisturizer.

saifai
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Day: Cleanser, Moisturizer, Acne Spot Cream

Night: Makeup remover, Cleanser, Toner, Night Cream

Twice a week I do a scrub followed by a mask.

louise_brown
3 years, 3 months ago
win clarisonic

my skin is so bad in the winter i ned something to help it out. at night i put vaseline on my skin and my face is still dry and cracked thanks bingolbrown@yahoo.com thanks louise

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend