Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Discussion

Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

I'm so sad to say that we've made it to our final giveaway in the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways from Total Beauty. It's been fun to hear all of you share the different questions we posed you. We hope that this giveaway made your holiday a little brighter (and of course, more beautiful). So for the final giveaway ... we're not handing out a partridge in a pear tree. We're giving one lucky person something way better: One Clarisonic and a full line of Aveda skin care products to boot.

For your chance to win, tell us your skin care routine.

Good luck and thanks for participating! Smile

Clarisonic

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

Kcook58
3 years, 3 months ago
Oh WOW! I Really Need This!

I'm embarrased to say I have really been neglecting my face! All I have been doing lately is just washing my face and and applying moisturizer in the morning.  Now that the holidays are over I need to get back on a regular routine of facial scrubs, serums and night creams and winning this would be the perfect excuse to! Hope I win! Thanks Total Beauty!

CDewater
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Skin care routine? What skin care routine. Currently i don't have one.I go through periods where I fo really good, and periods where I don't. This is a don[t time! LOL Get met back into the swing of things! LOL

DeBeauty
3 years, 3 months ago
12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

my routine:  cleansing, moisturizing and serum

lisa_bohm_klein
3 years, 3 months ago
beauty routine

In the shower (I shower at night) I use an Olay cleanser to wash my face. Then before before I go to bed, I use an Olay Regenerist cream all over my face with a specific eye cream.  Once a week I use a mask product like Biore, either clay or heat activated to help clean my pores.  I'll also use the Biore pore strips for my nose.  I try to exfoliate a lot in the winter...helps with dry skin.  In the morning I use a toner (like Suave) on my face and a light moisturizer on my face with a SPF.  Right now I'm using Olay, but I'm open to using something else.  Then I put my makeup on :)

turboglam
3 years, 3 months ago
Keeping it Simple

I try to keep my routine simple.

Morning: Gentle cleanser, eye gel if I'm puffy, facial moisturizer containing SPF.

Evening: Gentle cleanser and exfoliator, eye cream and night cream.

debjc83
3 years, 3 months ago
my daily routine

I wash with timeless secret cleanser (love the tingle) then I use a lifting serum from dr gross - dgskincare followed by a day time mooisturizer and eye cream. At night I wash, use another serum by dr gross and night time moisturizer. 2 to 3 times a week I use the alpha beta peel from Dr Gross and love their products

felicia_rogan
3 years, 3 months ago
Final giveaway :( skincare routine

Dear totalbeauty, I am not consistent in my skin routine! My mom left her Clarisonic at my house on a visit and I had it for a little over a week. I noticed a huge difference in my skin after each use it was more even toned and glowing! After I exfoliate weekly, my skin looks great for a few days but the dullness returns. That was the awesome aspect of the Clarisonic, it took away the dull appearance I wash my face three times daily and moisturize too but my skin still struggles to look it's best! Thanks and happy new year!:)

felicia_rogan
3 years, 3 months ago
Final giveaway :( skincare routine

Dear totalbeauty, I am not consistent in my skin routine! My mom left her Clarisonic at my house on a visit and I had it for a little over a week. I noticed a huge difference in my skin after each use it was more even toned and glowing! After I exfoliate weekly, my skin looks great for a few days but the dullness returns. That was the awesome aspect of the Clarisonic, it took away the dull appearance I wash my face three times daily and moisturize too but my skin still struggles to look it's best! Thanks and happy new year!:)

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My Routine

I'm oily/breakout prone, but, eye and neck are dry.

Cleanse with a gentle liquid cleanser

Toner

face serum

eye cream

lip cream

oil control lotion on t-zone (day)

spf moisture a.m./oil-free moisture p.m.

I need help with the cleansing...this would help a lot.

Thanks!

sheryl_stein
3 years, 3 months ago
skin care routine

in the shower, i wash my face. i put on avalon vitamin c serum. and then, i throw on some moisturizer with spf. voila.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend