Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Discussion

Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

I'm so sad to say that we've made it to our final giveaway in the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways from Total Beauty. It's been fun to hear all of you share the different questions we posed you. We hope that this giveaway made your holiday a little brighter (and of course, more beautiful). So for the final giveaway ... we're not handing out a partridge in a pear tree. We're giving one lucky person something way better: One Clarisonic and a full line of Aveda skin care products to boot.

For your chance to win, tell us your skin care routine.

Good luck and thanks for participating! Smile

Clarisonic

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My routine.......could use a little spicing up.......Clarisonic???

In the shower I cleanse, facial scrub and twice a week I use an exfoliating mask. Once out, I spritz with a toner.....serums galore.....age spot fader, mousturizer, eye serum, eye cream, finally sun screen. Now that I have a new grandbaby.....I don't really want to look like a grandma ;)

brigette_barker
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My skin care routine

I try and keep it simple to not aggravate my acne prone skin:

I Wash my face in the morning, use toner,  apply SPF moistuizer ( I use a deep moisturizing night cream as my day moisturizer in the winter)  - then try really hard to not touch my face at all until it's time for bed when I wash my face again and apply night cream.

lara_conn
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Oh my goodness, I have wanted one of these for over two years now! My routine varies a bit based on how my skin is behaving. At times I use Proactiv's 3 step system, followed by Bare Escentuals cleanser, moisturizer and primer before makeup. At night I use Olay ProX night cream and intense targeted wrinkle cream. I can imagine that this little beauty would transform my routine amazingly!

captaincarebear
3 years, 3 months ago

Yup, I'm a Dove soap girl too.  But I do admit that as I've gotten older I need to balance a bit of moisturizer with it.  Not too much though or I'll look a bit greasy.

StevieMore
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Beauty Routine...

For my face, it's pretty simple. Every night I wash my face with Olay Daily foaming wash and I moisturize with Olay Daily moisturizer with SPF. In the morning I don't use any products, I just rinse with water and then moisturize again. Once a week, I'll use the neutrogena scrub and origins 20 minute face mask.

As far as my body, I shower every morning Ivory soap. Then I do a second wash with whatever body wash I have available. I lotion every day with Vaseline cocoa butter lotion. Once a week I use philosophy body scrub to get my skin extra smooth.

as you can see, I'm a product junkie! i really want a clarisonic, it's on my wish list!

hello476
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
routine

wash face, then apply an old lady cream;)

tahoegurl
3 years, 3 months ago
Clarisonic - Looks Amazing!

I am a firm believer in Proactive, so I use their 3 step routine twice a day. I have been trying out Strivectin, which works well as a moisturizer, but I am not yet convinced of its skin improvement benefits.

Thanks!

faitcam
3 years, 3 months ago
Daily Routine...

I wash my face twice a day with my Murad facewash

I apply Murad daily moisturizer in the morning, and Murad Sleep Reform in the evening!

loriw77
3 years, 3 months ago
Skin Care Routine

Gentle cleanser, light moisturizer and SPF in the mornings.  At night I, again, use a gentle cleanser and Retin-A for acne prevention and to fight wrinkles. 

Thanks for offering such great prizes!!

blondtxen
3 years, 3 months ago

I wash my face every morning and night. During the day I use a moisturizer with SPF and every night I moisturize. Happy New Year everyone!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend