Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Discussion

Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

I'm so sad to say that we've made it to our final giveaway in the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways from Total Beauty. It's been fun to hear all of you share the different questions we posed you. We hope that this giveaway made your holiday a little brighter (and of course, more beautiful). So for the final giveaway ... we're not handing out a partridge in a pear tree. We're giving one lucky person something way better: One Clarisonic and a full line of Aveda skin care products to boot.

For your chance to win, tell us your skin care routine.

Good luck and thanks for participating! Smile

Clarisonic

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

ruby_mae_johnson
3 years, 3 months ago
Facial routine

My morning routine is to gently cleanse, mist with rosewater, and then apply moisturizer with an SPF. Night routine is a double wash--first to remove makeup and the second to really clear out my pores and then I apply a prescription retinoid.

molly3
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Mine Is So Simple

My skin care routine is very simple—I wash with Dove Beauty Bar For Sensitive Skin and moisturize at night using Dr. Perricone's Concentrated Restorative Cream. I'd sure like to give the Clarisonic and the Aveda products a whirl though!

MammaBird6
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
The last day of the 12 day giveaway :(

I use a Mega  Moisturizing Mousse Cleanser, then a daytime moisturizing cream with spf 30+. then a damaged eye skin elixir, then make-up. At night, I use my meltoff makeup remover, then the cleanser, night elixir, then damaged eye skin elixir.

Hope to win this awesome prize!!Laughing

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Oh me, oh my!

I'm going to be pacing back and forth checking my email every 5 seconds to see if I win this amazing prize!  Talk about the ultimate!  Not only have I been wanting a Clarisonic for a few years now, but I've also been super curious about Aveda's products - so I HAVE to win!!! =)

I wake up, wash my face with Olay's daily thermal wash, apply Lancome genefique(?) serum, apply lotion with SPF of 30 or higher (garnier at the moment), and then maybe a little MD skincare tined moisturizer.  At night, I take it all off with Aveeno positively radiant foaming wash, apply Estee lauder advanced night repair serum, and pat on Olay's microsculpting cream to keep my parched skin happy though my slumber.

Did I win? O.o

*paces back and forth in front of computer*

carrie_wallace
3 years, 3 months ago
my daily face routine

morning: glycolic face wash, moisturizer

night: glycolic face wash, tazorac +duac

i use micro exfoliating cream as needed. 

JMENSCH123
3 years, 3 months ago
Routine

Probably too simple but it works!

Wash my face in the morning with cleanser, moisturize with product containing SPF, make sure to use eye cream too! Make sure to include my neck & chest to prevent aging!

Not too too much make-up, prefer the natural look.

Before bed at night repeat!!  But I use a heavier moisturizer at night but I still do my under my eyes, my neck & chest!

I also use body lotion/cream in the morning & at night!

Joy King

Jking1960@aol.com

janene_scarborough
3 years, 3 months ago
My New years beauty resolution

more manu and pedis! ;-)

neenersisme42@yahoo.com

ashmarie
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Skin Care Routine

I have acne, and lately I have been downsizing my skin care routine because I felt like the products I was using were only making it worse. Now I use Cetaphil to wash my face at night, Tea Tree Oil to kill bacteria, and Coconut oil to moisturize and heal. I also use vitamin E oil and take lots of vitamins! So far it seems to be helping, but it would be nice to use Aveda products because I've been to their spa and looooove their products.

toonces_c_evans
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
skin care routine...

Glytone gel wash, moisturizer, & firming eye cream.  Pick me please!!!!

linze_anderson
3 years, 3 months ago
simple is best

I can't complain but using just Dove soap and water has done the trick for me. Sometimes just going simple is the skin care routine.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend