Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Discussion

Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

I'm so sad to say that we've made it to our final giveaway in the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways from Total Beauty. It's been fun to hear all of you share the different questions we posed you. We hope that this giveaway made your holiday a little brighter (and of course, more beautiful). So for the final giveaway ... we're not handing out a partridge in a pear tree. We're giving one lucky person something way better: One Clarisonic and a full line of Aveda skin care products to boot.

For your chance to win, tell us your skin care routine.

Good luck and thanks for participating! Smile

Clarisonic

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

wizardewu
3 years, 3 months ago
Skin care routine

My skin care routine is pretty simple. I wash my face in the morning and at night. I put on some moisturizer after each washing.

bashduh
3 years, 3 months ago
skin care routine

Hi for my skin care routine I alternate between ponds cold cream and a make up wipe, followed by a toner. If i am not being lazy I will go to the sink and wash my face with St. Ives Green Tea Scrub and L'oreal Go 360 cleansing cream, followed by Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel! Thank you! 

kaala950
1 year ago
Re: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

I reeeeeaaaalllly want one of these..but anyway my skin routine is pretty simple. I use cetaphil wash,moisturizer, and thats that. Well if you count makeup as it too. But at night it only differs a little because i just add on mario badescu pink lotion for my acne. I would love this clearsonic because i there very expensive and i really want one! :) I also love totalbeauty! Ok well thanks!

kaaala950
1 year ago

I would REALLY appreciate this because they are very expensive and there supposed to be really good for your skin right?. But anyway in the morning, i use a face wash, Cetaphil then a moisturiser, and then thats it, well if you count makeup as a part of it. At night it is only different because i use mario badescu pink lotion for my acne. Again I've been really wanting a clearsonic for a long time because it is known to transform your skin and i really want to give to my mom. I love Totalbeauty too and good luck to everyone else! :)

jjose33
11 months, 3 weeks ago

in the morning i just wash with the morning burst cleanser then use day cream w spf 15. For night, i like ot use a mac moisturefeed eye cream, with my burts bees night cream and use it on the neck as well. when i want to feel luxurious i use josie maran argan oil.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend