Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Discussion

Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

I'm so sad to say that we've made it to our final giveaway in the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways from Total Beauty. It's been fun to hear all of you share the different questions we posed you. We hope that this giveaway made your holiday a little brighter (and of course, more beautiful). So for the final giveaway ... we're not handing out a partridge in a pear tree. We're giving one lucky person something way better: One Clarisonic and a full line of Aveda skin care products to boot.

For your chance to win, tell us your skin care routine.

Good luck and thanks for participating! Smile

Clarisonic

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

misskimmm
3 years, 3 months ago
a little adhd, a little ocd, and LOTS and LOTS of water!!!

i have way too many steps in my skin care routine!  hahahaah!  first, i use a gooey makeup remover (abolene) and massage that till it's just greasy gop.  then rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse.  then, i use an oxygenating 5 minute mask while i'm brushing my teeth. then rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse.  next, it's time for the glycolic cleansing, which get's massaged in for at least a full minute (sometimes, two) and i let that sit to loosen up dead skin cells while i'm flossing.  then (again!) rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse.  then, i take a swig of strengthening dental rinse and while swishing, i bust out my clarisonic and go a full two minutes, gliding that over my skin.  if needed, then i do a rodeo with my neti pot.  after i get the bulk of liquids out of my sinuses, then i do a toner (usually witch hazel), then Rx treatements from my derm, then serums, eye creams, balms and moisturizers, with lots of massaging to relax my skin (and my mind!) for each step.  sure, it takes time - but when i spend the time on my skin, my skin thanks me for behaving in a very lady-like manner.  and my teeth thank me, too (by not only staying white, but healthy and never having bad breath!)

duong_pham
3 years, 3 months ago
skin care routine

wake up. wash face with whatever cleanser i can find. dry off. so minimalist. this needs to change.

gingerbr123
3 years, 3 months ago
luxury

To win this would be an absolute LUXURY..My routine is whatever I can do in 5 min..try to exfoliate every other day..and moisturize every morning and night..I tried this in a beauty store and fell in love with it, but would not buy it for myself especially around Christmas..This would be a great asset to my routine!!!

aundrea_micki_huffman
3 years, 3 months ago
My daily routine

First thing in the morning wash my face with a very mild face wash and moisturize with an SPF. in the middle of the day I splash water on my face, this gets rid of excess oil and I will re powder if necessary. I always remove all makeup at the end of the night with makeup remover, then wash my face with a face wash like proactiv. I tend to still get some acne. :( I always wash my pillow regularly because it soaks up dirt and oil, and i try not to go to bed with oily hair. Oh, I use a nighttime moisturizer after cleansing.

Elena_00
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Just recently I've started using the Clarisonic Mia. A-maaaaazing! I got as a Christmas gift. I love it and it has made my skin incredibly soft. I would love to win this to give to my mom as a late Christmas gift. She would absolutely love it.

I have acne prone skin so I use Glymed's serious action skin wash and Glymed's exfoliant cleanser, Glymed's AHA accelerator, also, Ageless eye cream, and L'Oreal active daily moisturizer.

KissThanks.

karenar
3 years, 3 months ago
Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

In the morning I use Olay cleansing cloths to cleanse my face, and then I apply an Spf of at least 15 or higher. 

Before I go to bed I make sure to wash my face to take off all of my makeup. Then I exfoliate if needed, and apply a serum. After that I apply a good moisturizer and any other treatment products I may need. For example an eye cream or an acne spot treatment. 

fabcandy
3 years, 3 months ago
Very quick!

i wash my fash with a pad, and use a toner, then I use moisturizer. And then makeup if I want that. Then at night I just wash and tone and moisturize again

debbe_mayfield_holley
3 years, 3 months ago
really need this

My skin care routine consists of a lot of Perricone products.  The cleanser I use would work great with a Clarisonic and I have been wanting one for a while now.  I use cleanser, then toner.  After that, vitamin C serum under the eyes followed by a wrinkle serum on target areas.  Then cold plasma eye cream and face cream followed by lotion of choice depending on it being day or night.  The only thing missing is a Clarisonic.

Jennifer149
3 years, 3 months ago
Final Giveaway

My skin care routine always starts and ends with natural and organic products. I also use the filtered water under from my shower instead of regular tap water. It has definitely made a difference for my sensitive skin!

bcript
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Win Clarisonic

Every Friday, I exfoliate. Morning, wash, apply wrinkle - moisturizer with sunscreen. Then of course my make-up. In the evening, I wash again and put on my night cream. Next day start all over again. Bobbie Crippen on FaceBook, and I still like you. On Twitter, I am bcript. Thanks for all the great give aways!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend