Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Discussion

Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

I'm so sad to say that we've made it to our final giveaway in the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways from Total Beauty. It's been fun to hear all of you share the different questions we posed you. We hope that this giveaway made your holiday a little brighter (and of course, more beautiful). So for the final giveaway ... we're not handing out a partridge in a pear tree. We're giving one lucky person something way better: One Clarisonic and a full line of Aveda skin care products to boot.

For your chance to win, tell us your skin care routine.

Good luck and thanks for participating! Smile

Clarisonic

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

renee22
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
skin care routine

In the morining I wash my face and then moist. like crazy. At night I do the same but I also use eye cream and serum.

jules79
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My routine is

Day:a face wash,facial serum, moisturizer, eye cream

Night: Face wash, facial serum, eye cream, night cream

Twice a week I use an exfoliating scrub and a face mask.

jenefer_lynn
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Morning - I splash my face with warm water first, then wash it with an exfoliating cleanser, then splash it with cold water. After a bit, I put on a moisturizer, usually an ageless one since it's never too early to worry about the signs of aging.

Evening - splash with warm water, wash with a cleanser, put on a toner

it's not much of a skincare regimen but it seems to work for my skin

purduette
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My skin care routine

My routine is probably too involved. Wash my face morning and night. Always use an eye cream (one with sunscreen for day, heavier one for night). Then use a treatment product from Kiehl's to fade dark spots. Then it's a firming cream and finally moisturizer (sunscreen for day of course).

fox23
3 years, 3 months ago
Skin Care Routine!

I begin my skincare routine by cleasning my face with a baby cloth followed by a toner.  Secondly, I apply a serum to my face. The last step is done by applying a moisturizer.  I always make sure my moisturizer has SPF of at least 15.  :)

dgaeta628
3 years, 3 months ago
when I have time...

MY skin care routine is as follows... Pangea organics facial cleanser followed up with their eye cream and if its night time then I finish it off with Pangea Organics Balancing oil, which is the best product I have ever used!

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
Yay!! GREAT giveaway!! My routine is crazy... I wash my face, then I exfoliate or use microdermabras

once a week. I use a serum, then Moisturize. I apply eye cream and Clinique laser repairwear focus to my sun spots, then I use bremen's upper eyelid lifter. I recently just got some lash growth/treatment so I've been using that every night before bed too.. Whew.... big routine but i love it! The Clarisonic would be the perfect way to top off the pampering! 

lori_tompos
3 years, 3 months ago
My routine:

In the morning: In the shower I wash with epionce lytic gel cleanser, and exfoliate with a mild pineapple scrub. The out of the shower I remove my eye makeup, and apply an acne gel, toner, and moisturizer.

At night: I steam under a hot towel just to make sure I get all of my makeup off , wash with a cleanser, apply a night cream, and a moisturizer :)

all_thewiser
3 years, 3 months ago
My routine includes

a facial scrub, and orange scented alcohol wash night

moisturizer day

TLR33960 at hotmail dot com

julie_chadwick
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Final 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway: Win a Clarisonic

Morning: eye cream for puffy eyes

Evening: Makeup Remover/Facial cleanser wipes, Retinol, Anti-aging Serum, Anti-aging moisturizer, pimple cream (as needed), eye cream for dark circles

Weekly: peel-off facial mask

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend