Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

Discussion

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

We don't have two turtle doves, but we do have two Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to giveaway today. This set comes with a limited-edition palette with 32 new eyeshadows, eight lip glosses, a mineral bronzer, a new shimmering powder, five deluxe long-wearing eyeliners and a detachable necklace.

To win, share a New Year's beauty resolution below.  Good luck!

The Jewelry Box from Tarte

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

125 Replies

raynah_mcfarland
3 years, 3 months ago
My Beauty Resolution

My beauty resolution is to do everything I can to protect my skin while still making it beautiful :)

empress151
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

I *will* learn how to do a smoky eye in 2011!

ellie_bacon
3 years, 3 months ago
2011 resolution

I resolve to try new looks this year--i always stick with the same stuff!!

RoxieB
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
New year's resolution

I will get my dog Cuda to the World's Ugliest Dog Contest in June

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

My New Years beauty resolution is take care of myself, mind body & soul. Beauty starts from within, 8 hours of sleep, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Really head to the gym this time, I enjoy facials really deep cleanse the skin. Take a multivitamin daily omega 3 are rich in fatty acids great for your skin. Just really make more time for myself some “me” time.

nicole_nace
3 years, 3 months ago
pamper me pretty

i need to start taking care of myself. if i started to look better i'd feel better about myself.

angelicbeauty
3 years, 3 months ago
Beauty Resolution

My New Years beauty resolution is to buy more makeup (that work really good for me) and not buy as much hair products (since I have a ton!). I also want to organize all my products better, because it's pretty much a mess right now.

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
New Year's Beauty Resolution

I plan to take better care of myslf: stress less, more relaxation, better diet & more exercise.  Improve my skin & hair from the inside out - and this Tarte palette would be the cherry on top!Smile

paula_caudill
3 years, 3 months ago
OMGoodness Two Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte!!

I want to take better care of my skin, I am a new grandmother and I think that it is time to get serious about myself...2011 is going to be great!!!

leh_mom
3 years, 3 months ago
RE: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaway

I resolve to use sunscreen regularly, moisturize more & try some new make-up looks...  Kiss

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend