Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

Discussion

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

We don't have two turtle doves, but we do have two Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to giveaway today. This set comes with a limited-edition palette with 32 new eyeshadows, eight lip glosses, a mineral bronzer, a new shimmering powder, five deluxe long-wearing eyeliners and a detachable necklace.

To win, share a New Year's beauty resolution below.  Good luck!

The Jewelry Box from Tarte

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

125 Replies

Junebug505
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

my resolution is to get healthy, and save money....

linda7734
3 years, 3 months ago

This year I resolve to use more sunblock on the left side of my face.  Driving, even with tinted windows does not offer full sun protection.  I am also going to smile more and acknowledge strangers instead of being in my own world talking on the cell.

Happy New Year all!!

dgaeta628
3 years, 3 months ago
day 2 of the 12 days of giveaways

My beauty resolution this year is to stop poppin my zits! Yeah, I know, GROSS! I really have to stop doing that!

kim_vanderpool
3 years, 3 months ago
New Year

MOISTURIZE MORE AND USE SUNSCREEN!

michelle_davis
3 years, 3 months ago
Beauty Resolution

my beauty resolution is to wear more sunscreen and keep the wrinkles at bay!!! 

Happy New Year All!!!

dzpasek
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

my resolution is to read more books :)

dzpasek
3 years, 3 months ago

Get the perfect shape of my brows :)

girllikeme
3 years, 3 months ago
new year, new look!

my new year's beauty resolution is to create new make up looks. try taking risks with bold and bright colors. i would love this palette, its awesome! thanks for the giveaway. :)

MilaXX
3 years, 3 months ago

If you think you'll be too tired to wash your face after welcoming in the new years, make sure you have some make up remover clothes by the bedside. It's always better to wash your face before bed & moisteriz, but in a pinch remover clothes are a good second.

duong_pham
3 years, 3 months ago

I need to lose 10lbs. ugh. those 10 awful lbs.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend