Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

Discussion

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

We don't have two turtle doves, but we do have two Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to giveaway today. This set comes with a limited-edition palette with 32 new eyeshadows, eight lip glosses, a mineral bronzer, a new shimmering powder, five deluxe long-wearing eyeliners and a detachable necklace.

To win, share a New Year's beauty resolution below.  Good luck!

The Jewelry Box from Tarte

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

125 Replies

purplelover04
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

My beauty resolution is take better care of my skin then i do now.

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 3 months ago
Beauty Resolution

Definitely to drink more water, be better with moisturizer and more daring with makeup colors. What an awesome giveaway..u guys rock!

lyndsay_biby
3 years, 3 months ago

tereza_terrynka_hamralov
3 years, 3 months ago
New Year's beauty resolution

My New Year's beauty resolution for 2011 is to take better care of my skin and improve my eye makeup, especially smokey-eye. Being on maternity leave is not an excuse for "zombie-look" and I want to share and spread  this wisdom :-)

voyager24
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

My New Year's resolution is to get a little sun and lose some weight so that I don't look quite so pale and puffy in the face.

swest72766
3 years, 3 months ago
News Resolution

To lose weight but this year I am going to do it for real,trying to think of ways to hold myself accountable! I love this tarte palette,not that I have it but I have seen it and been dying for it,yes dying,lol. Now for my second resolution is I want to make better choices in my life in general,you know thinking before I act type of thing.Smile

sexyredhead6733
3 years, 3 months ago
New year's resolution

This coming new year I want to focus on making myself look GOOD again.....after having a child now 3yrs old i've become less focused on me personally and I just want to look and feel good and that includes doing my makeup again, every girl needs to feel pretty!

ksmall
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Beauty resolution

I resolve to wear red lipstick at least once a month.

LadyAlicia
3 years, 3 months ago
New Years Resolution

I dont want to dye my hair, use tons of heat or chemicals on it. I will wash it only 1-2 times a week and treat it with pure olive oil to keep it smooth and healthy often in order to get it to my waist :)

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Botox Baby!

Yes.....there I said it! My New Year's Beauty Resolution is get some Botox or Juviderm or whatever it is that will make me look a little younger, rested, more beautiful :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend