Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

Discussion

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

We don't have two turtle doves, but we do have two Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to giveaway today. This set comes with a limited-edition palette with 32 new eyeshadows, eight lip glosses, a mineral bronzer, a new shimmering powder, five deluxe long-wearing eyeliners and a detachable necklace.

To win, share a New Year's beauty resolution below.  Good luck!

The Jewelry Box from Tarte

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

125 Replies

jayboo5
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

My new year's beauty resolution is to try to be a little more bold with my eye make-up using color, liner and maybe even some false eyelashes!  I love make-up, but I haven't been very brave to try anything exciting.  I'll make this my year!

blondtxen
3 years, 3 months ago

To drink more water and eat healthier

barbarann_fernandez
3 years, 3 months ago
New Year's Beauty Resolution

My New Year's Beauty Resolution is to completely remove all make-up; cleanse and moisturizers every night with out fail.  I'm pretty good at doing it; but I can do it a lot better.Cool

hello476
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

my beauty new years resolution is to get my eyebrows in shape and keep them looking good all year

Malcolmina
3 years, 3 months ago
My New Year's Beauty Resolution

is to remember that I AM beautiful - I just sometimes help my outer appearance catch up!  :)

captaincarebear
3 years, 3 months ago

My New Year's Beauty Resolution is to better moisturize!

curlyerika
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
New Year's Beauty Resolution

In the coming year of 2011, I resolve to bring sexy back, especially with the eyes and lips.

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My Resolution!

In 2011 I'm going to find that job I've been looking for and volunteer more...it benefits others and makes me feel so good too  :) Happy New Year!!

sheryl_stein
3 years, 3 months ago
my beauty resolution

...is to appreciate myself, all 4+ decades of myself. sure, i earned those grey hairs that are concealed by my hair stylist. and my skin isn't what it once was. but thanks to certain products, i still can see that spark of my inner hottie -- and even on days when it's not happening, i will appreciate it nonetheless :)

Jacca
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
contest

My resolution is to take better care of my skin.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend