Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

Discussion

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

We don't have two turtle doves, but we do have two Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to giveaway today. This set comes with a limited-edition palette with 32 new eyeshadows, eight lip glosses, a mineral bronzer, a new shimmering powder, five deluxe long-wearing eyeliners and a detachable necklace.

To win, share a New Year's beauty resolution below.  Good luck!

The Jewelry Box from Tarte

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

125 Replies

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
If I win, I swear I wont...

pick.  I have been battling this compulsion since my teenage years, and it's beyond time to stop.  I do solemly swear to quit picking, and that is the whole truth, so help me totalbeauty.

nicole_marie
3 years, 3 months ago
My New Year's Resolutions

To quit smoking and moisturize more often!

Kachii
3 years, 3 months ago
NYR

My New Year's Resolution is to take better care of myself and to present myself in a way that says, "I love me!"

shannon_lynne_sumner
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

my 2011 new year's skin resolution: use more lotion, wash my face, use more facial masks oh yeah and get the new jewlrey box combo from tart :)

victoria_majesky
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

My New Year's beauty resolution is to try more lip products.  I tend to shy away from them but I'm going to start purchasing lipsticks and actually wearing them. 

amy_lynn_haskins
3 years, 3 months ago

Lose weight! I had a hysterectomy a year ago and since then i have had no metabolism! I have worked out and eaten right and gained more weight! ugh!

murphykatt
3 years, 3 months ago

I resolve to wear at least a little bit of makeup every day. My DH deserves that much at least!

marilyn_e_jess
3 years, 3 months ago
Beauty Resolution

Change up my makeup and hairstyle several times during the year!

Lauri825
3 years, 3 months ago
Beauty Reolution

My New Year's Beauty resolution is to streamline my skin care regime.

michelle_crouch
3 years, 3 months ago
Giveaway Response

My New Year's Resolutionis to stop dressing and looking like a "mom" and start adding a few accesories and some color to my face to look like a "hot mama". I'm sure my fiance willl be more than happy to see the new me, regardless of the fact that we spend the majority of all our days chasing around 4 kids!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend