Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

Discussion

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

We don't have two turtle doves, but we do have two Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to giveaway today. This set comes with a limited-edition palette with 32 new eyeshadows, eight lip glosses, a mineral bronzer, a new shimmering powder, five deluxe long-wearing eyeliners and a detachable necklace.

To win, share a New Year's beauty resolution below.  Good luck!

The Jewelry Box from Tarte

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

125 Replies

DSinAZ
3 years, 3 months ago
My New years beauty resolution

to train for and run in my first full marathon

jules79
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My resolution

is to get a job this year! I've been unemployed for a year now.... This could really help me look very polished for interviews! :D

vanessa_suzanne_chamberlain
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

My Beauty Resolution is to always wash my face at night - even when tipsy or lazy!

amanda_sakovitz
3 years, 3 months ago

yet again to get more exercise!

Melly123
3 years, 3 months ago

In 2011 I pledge to drink the requisite 8 glasses of water a day, and cut down on the alcohol so that my skin can have a chance to be its best.

Griffvan
3 years, 3 months ago

My resolutions are to give my skin the love it deserves, get back to my exercise program and (of course) lose weight  :)

Danisha
3 years, 3 months ago
My resolution for 2011

Is to take better care of my skin. I'm now learning that products dont have to be so harsh to work and even with oily skin moisturizer can be your best friend.Kiss

bklyngrl96
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

to remember to moisturize every day! my poor dry skin needs it!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte Giveaway

My New Year's beauty resolution is to put very good makeup on my face whenever I go out and yes, drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to moisturize my skin internally. I am crossing my fingers for this set. I have to win it.

nancy_shamie_koltoniuk
3 years, 3 months ago

To be more consistent with getting facials. I also want a chemical peel!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend