Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

Discussion

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

We don't have two turtle doves, but we do have two Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to giveaway today. This set comes with a limited-edition palette with 32 new eyeshadows, eight lip glosses, a mineral bronzer, a new shimmering powder, five deluxe long-wearing eyeliners and a detachable necklace.

To win, share a New Year's beauty resolution below.  Good luck!

The Jewelry Box from Tarte

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

125 Replies

wsanchez82
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

Drink tea instead of coffee!

Sony123
3 years, 3 months ago
Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to Giveaway

My New Year's beauty resolution is hitting gym/exercising regularly. This Jewelry Box Combination Set  will add 5 stars to my natural beauty this new year. I would love to win this great giveaway!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte Giveaway

My New Year's beauty resolution is to put very good makeup on my face whenever I go out and yes, drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to moisturize my skin internally. I am crossing my fingers for this set.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Winners Picked

Thanks for entering! The winners have been selected. Check out today's giveaway as it is the best one and (snif) the last one.  

tamaraben
3 years, 3 months ago
New Year's beauty resolution

To make sure I never go without sunscreen on my face, neck and hands

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend