Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

Discussion

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

We don't have two turtle doves, but we do have two Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to giveaway today. This set comes with a limited-edition palette with 32 new eyeshadows, eight lip glosses, a mineral bronzer, a new shimmering powder, five deluxe long-wearing eyeliners and a detachable necklace.

To win, share a New Year's beauty resolution below.  Good luck!

The Jewelry Box from Tarte

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

125 Replies

steadyeddie925
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
My resolution

My New Year's resolution is to lose weight and improve my health quality.

KatheC
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My Resolution

After a tough year I am resolving to get back on track taking care of myself!

missmitch
3 years, 3 months ago
Resolution

New Year's Resolution- feel beautiful. I put so much work into looking beautiful (hair, skin, nails, makeup, gym, etc.), so why don't I feel it? That's what 2011 is going to be about for me.

shanniesok
3 years, 3 months ago
My resolution

This year my resolution is to take better care of myself. Had a baby 6 months ago and haven't lost a single pund, I can't even go up a flight of stairs with her without getting breathless, so I would like to exercise to lose weight and to also get in shape, also I catch myself doing the mom ponytail every morning with no make up and I hate the way I look so I would like to take more me time and make a effort to look nice and my age (28) instead of old worn out washed out me.Undecided

wadhapal
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

I vow this coming New Year to lose the pounds, Fix the hair, Wear the glam makeup and clothing and just be all around more fab in 2011!!!!

Sony123
3 years, 3 months ago
Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to Giveaway

My New Year's beauty resolution is hitting gym/exercising regularly. This Jewelry Box Combination Set  will add 5 stars to my natural beauty this new year. I would love to win this great giveaway!

<p

havewrench2
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
New Year's Resolution

I don't believe in NY's resolutions.  I think this is a set up for failure.  I do, however pick something every year that I will achieve in that year that I am afraid to do (a daring bucket list so to speak).  One year I decided I would run a marathon.  I trained all year and ran it in October (Detroit Marathon).  I finished, which was the goal.  Time was 4 hrs 17 minutes, not a record by any means, but I achieved the goal, which is priceless!

JMENSCH123
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

To continue to lose weight & to add exercise into my weight loss program!!

Need to exercise to lose more & tone up

Then need wonderful make-up to help be look good!

Joy King

Jking1960@aol.com

karenar
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

My resolution is to lose weight.

poppyfeathers
3 years, 3 months ago
H2O

Drink more water, use more sunblock, get more fresh air! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend