Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

Discussion

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

We don't have two turtle doves, but we do have two Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to giveaway today. This set comes with a limited-edition palette with 32 new eyeshadows, eight lip glosses, a mineral bronzer, a new shimmering powder, five deluxe long-wearing eyeliners and a detachable necklace.

To win, share a New Year's beauty resolution below.  Good luck!

The Jewelry Box from Tarte

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

125 Replies

heidindg
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Resolution!

My resolution is to get healthy for my future child. I am not pregnant, but hope to be soon. I want to live to see my great-grandchildren so it's time to kick unhealthy habits to the curb for a healthy pregnancy and a long life!

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
resolution

I need to exercise more and be motivated about doing it!

SBailey7
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

One definite beauty resolution of mine is to drink MUCH more water.  I plan to drink ONLY water.  I've done this before & then slacked off after about 6 months.  Drinking solely water worked wonders for my skin (tone & complexion) and my hair.  I felt better with every glass & bottle of water I drank.  I loved the benefits I rec'd from drinking only water, not to mention I wasn't drinking empty calories and too much sugar like I usually do with soda pop and juice.

Sobeida
3 years, 3 months ago
2 day of the 12 days!

Well, my beauty resolution is to drink at least 3 glasses of water a day, since I keep forgetting and the next thing I know its been 5 days with not water!

mollydo
3 years, 3 months ago
DAY 2

To cut back on work, and spend more time with my family!

stephanie_duffy_truschel
3 years, 3 months ago
New years resolution

My new year resoltion is to wear makeup more often.  Daily, if I can or 4 times a week if I cant.

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
OMG!!! Today's giveaway is amazing!

If you can't already tell I am totally loving this Tarte jewelry box set, it's too cute! My much needed New Year's resolution is a classic, LOSE WEIGHT.

nalachickiah
3 years, 3 months ago
New Years Resolutions

I hope to be sure to wear spf and lip protection from the sun. I plan to wear spf sunscreen on my arms my body to prevent sun damage and skin cancer and to do it on a regular basis. I hope to learn more beauty tricks to help me shorten my morning makeup time. I also love learning all about makeup anything and everything. 

Nicola

nalachickiah

nalachick@gmail.com

heather_nichole_lyons
3 years, 3 months ago
GIVEAWAY!

I would like to lose some weight!

blondena
3 years, 3 months ago
new year's resolution

i promise to eat healthier and take better care of my body, excersise more, remember to take my vitamins, drink a lot more water, laugh, smile, be happy and stay pretty

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend