Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

Discussion

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

We don't have two turtle doves, but we do have two Jewelry Box Combination Sets from Tarte to giveaway today. This set comes with a limited-edition palette with 32 new eyeshadows, eight lip glosses, a mineral bronzer, a new shimmering powder, five deluxe long-wearing eyeliners and a detachable necklace.

To win, share a New Year's beauty resolution below.  Good luck!

The Jewelry Box from Tarte

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

125 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
re;Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

my new years beauty resolution is definetly to get the urban decay beauty box

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
Wash my face every day before bed, use SPF everyday, and drink lots of water and get my sleep!

janene_scarborough
3 years, 3 months ago
My New years beauty resolution

I will have more mani pedi's this year!

MammaBird6
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

My New Years Beuaty resolution will be to NOT miss 1 day of my regimine and to make sure my make-up is off before bed and all my creams applied!!

StevieMore
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Beauty Resolution

My 2011 Beauty Resolution is to explore more colors! I usually stick to the same color makeup...but this year, i want to try some bolder colors. Try something new.

paula_pawlak
3 years, 3 months ago
New Year's Beauty Resolution

In 2011 I will drink more water and wear sunscreen daily, even on rainy days :)

danielle_blades
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

my new years resolution is to save more money so i can save for retirement with a little extra for monthly pamperting (massage, mani/pedi, etc)! ;) in other words my new years resolution is to take time out and spoil myself. spoiling myself leads to less stress which leads to better sleep, no under eye circles, clearer skin, and fewer new wrinkles and premature grey hairs! ;)

daniele_chen
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 2 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

My new year beauty resolution is to master at how to apply fake lashes.  Thanks for the giveaway!

rolma_mancinow_gano
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 2 of the 12 days of beauty

My beauty new years resolution is to use my clarisonic mia to ensure that my face is free of dirt, makeup and impurities, followed by a rich moisturizer for my face as well as eye cream, before I go to sleep (as well as when I wake up)

RGrundstein
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 2 of 12 days of Beauty Give-a-way

My beauty resolution for 2011 is to pay more attention to my skins needs and make sure to use better products in my skin care routine.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend