Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Discussion

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Did you get a MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift set under your Christmas tree this year? If not, be one of three lucky winners to win one of these gorgeous makeup sets. For a chance to win, comment below telling us which makeup brand is your favorite.

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

143 Replies

linda7734
3 years, 3 months ago
Favorite makeup brands

I love Smashbox and MAC, but UD, Tarte and Stila have some amazing fill in products!

CommeLaLune
3 years, 3 months ago
what else? :)

i love me some mac! satinize foundation, studiofinish products, bronze eye pigment, mascara, blush...I could go on and on! Which reminds me, a trip to the mac counter is long overdue :)

heidindg
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
My favorite

My favorite makeup brand is Bare Escentuals! I think all of their colors are so richly pigmented!

cindy_jennings
3 years, 3 months ago
mac rocks!

i love mac!!Kiss<-- makeup done by mac haha

daniele_chen
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

My favorite makeup brand is MAC of course =)  Thanks for the giveaway!!!!!!!

pynkNymphette
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Favorite?!

How am I supposed to pick just ONE? LOL. I suppose my favorite would be Urban Decay because they have such fabulous, bright colors & packaging. MAC is an extremely close second though! The Tartan Tale Gifts look so awesome. A friend of mine got one for xmas and I am super jealous. I would love to be able to write a review for this & I have not tried MAC lip glosses yet... plus I think flannel is really cool looking. :]

ancatdubh29
3 years, 3 months ago
I'm in love...

With MAC and Inglot!!!!!! <3

felicia_rogan
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 3 of giveaways

I'm a makeup lover! I am not loyal to just one brand. On that note, I am loyal to products when I fall in love. At MAC, I love spice lip liner, myth lipstick and I get the Viva Glam every year! I love Smashbox, Halo powder. Lancome Definicils mascara. Fresh, lip sugar. Philosophy kisses and hugs blush. Eyeshadows are a free for all I buy them when they catch my eye:) thanks MAC and TotalBeauty these contests are awesome!!

fox23
3 years, 3 months ago
favorite!

My favorite makeup brand is smashbox!  I love their highlighting powder.

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets giveaway

My favorite make up brand is Urban decay/Smashbox. I would love to try MAC too.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend