Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Discussion

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Did you get a MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift set under your Christmas tree this year? If not, be one of three lucky winners to win one of these gorgeous makeup sets. For a chance to win, comment below telling us which makeup brand is your favorite.

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

143 Replies

amanda_fullmer
3 years, 3 months ago
MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets, beauty giveaway

I always buy Almay.  I just love the eyeshadows.  All of them :)  for any different eye color!

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My Lips Love MAC

I adore Bare Escentuals, too! Ok......I am ADDICTED to it all! I LOVE makeup and having two daughters is the best because I get to try their products, too! All I use on my lips is the MAC liner, lip gloss, lip glass, lip sticks, and the lip stain....for many years....maybe 15 years....or close to it. SO in love with their products.:)

misselj
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

My Favorite brand is cover girl and mac.

TraceyBrown
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Love NARS.  It's pigment potent!

romina_artaza
3 years, 3 months ago
My fav

MAC cosmetics are my favorite!!! Second runner up is Urban Decay.

Nymphy
3 years, 3 months ago
favorite makeup brand

My favorite makeup brand right now is Urban Decay; however, still live MAC just the same!

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Makeup

I have a lot of Avon, Estee Lauder  and Lorac.

jori_mcclure
3 years, 3 months ago

My favorite make up brands are BE, Urban Decay and MAC. MAC is #1 though. The colors are always so vibrant. I always wear the pigments on my eyes. People have even stopped me commenting they know it has to be MAC that I am wearing because no other make up brand has staying power and vibrancy like the MAC pigments!

kendra_willouer
3 years, 3 months ago
Ohh Mac Tartan would be pretty cool

My favorite brand is probably Smashbox, I also love Bare Minerals/ Essentuals  and my fav drugstore brand is prob between ELF and Almay.Kiss

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

I really like Bobby Brown, Sheer cover mineral makeup. I’ll try mostly anything you might just find the right brand of makeup that’s right for you. Would love a chance to try MAC’ A Tartan holiday gift set didn’t find one under my tree.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend