Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Discussion

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Did you get a MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift set under your Christmas tree this year? If not, be one of three lucky winners to win one of these gorgeous makeup sets. For a chance to win, comment below telling us which makeup brand is your favorite.

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

143 Replies

adrienne_benjamin
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
favorite

love MAC!

karenar
3 years, 3 months ago

I like Revlon cosmetics a lot. I would love to try MAC cosmetics though. 

rachel_oquinn
3 years, 3 months ago

I absolutely adore MAC and Urban Decay! <3 I only have one product from MAC though, so winning this would be so very awesome and just the thing I need to brighten up my day!

maryopipari
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Smashbox gloss, UD shadows...Dior mascara.....i'm a junkie:)

victoria_majesky
3 years, 3 months ago

I would have to say that Urban Decay is my favorite brand, they have so many products that I love.  The color payoff from their shadows is amazing and their primer is the best. 

riceburns
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
No Slave to Fav

Asking me to pick a favorite makeup brand is like asking me to choose just one piece from a whole box of chocolates! My favorite is whatever I'm wearing today!

So...today?

It's Bobbi Brown!

elizab48
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

I love many different brands, but MAC is my favorite. I love the wide range of products and colors available!

curlyerika
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Tartan Tale giveaway

What makeup DON'T I like?  Hardly any.  I love every brand and trying new ones!

Crazy4Jeter
3 years, 3 months ago

Revlon & Ulta are my favorite brands! 

purduette
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Favorite brand

Picking just one is impossible but tarte and korres are two favorites because they're natural.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend