Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Discussion

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Did you get a MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift set under your Christmas tree this year? If not, be one of three lucky winners to win one of these gorgeous makeup sets. For a chance to win, comment below telling us which makeup brand is your favorite.

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

143 Replies

rainbowbound
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

I like so many different brands for so many different things.  However, I think Clinque has the one item I cannot do without. 

bkstar
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

i love anything from MAC and stilla

SheenaMarie412
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

MAC, of course :)

StacyMcFarland
3 years, 3 months ago

I love Lancome, Chanel, and Nars, but my favorite products are definitely MAC! Can't live without my Spice lip liner and LipGlass!

gwendolyn_cruzado
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
tartan giveaway

My fave brand right now is MAC.I love their holiday sets and face products:)

MakUpDiva
3 years, 3 months ago
re: Day 3 - Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

I'm obsessive about makeup so like products from lots of different brands. It's hard to narrow down a favorite brand. Out of my stash of makeup have to say 1/3 is MAC but I also like Smashbox, NARS, Stila, Make Up For Ever, Sleek MakeUP, and Youngblood Cosmetics. It would be great to add this Tartan Tale Holiday gift set to my collection. Keeping my fingers crossed! Innocent

ter_garney
3 years, 3 months ago
day 3

would love to try mac....my fave is hard candy

mamalubear
3 years, 3 months ago
Beauty Junkie for sure!

I keep finding more and more companies that I like. Right now I have a lot of Benefit, Bare Minerals, Maybelline, Philosophy and lots of misc. in my case. I am always on the look out for great new products!

illy_junus
3 years, 3 months ago
Tartan giveaway

my favorit brand now is Stilla n Tarte,  would love to try out Mac...

one2many
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Tartan Tale Giveaway

My favorite cosmetic brand would have to be e.l.f. because it's inexpensive which lets me play around and experiment.  I would love to say MAC but unfortunately I've never tried MAC.  I would love the opportunity to try MAC and experience the MAC addiction I hear so many talk about.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend