Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Discussion

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Did you get a MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift set under your Christmas tree this year? If not, be one of three lucky winners to win one of these gorgeous makeup sets. For a chance to win, comment below telling us which makeup brand is your favorite.

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

143 Replies

Sobeida
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

I love Tarte! I am fascinated with their cheek stain

jillyrh
3 years, 3 months ago
My Fav

My fav is Cover Girl

cookeemstr
3 years, 3 months ago
Re:Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

I'm loving MAC, Korres, and Nars right now!

cindy_hinkel
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

I have alot of diffrent high end brands. I would say my faves are Make Up Forever And Mac

erinface
insider
3 years, 3 months ago

My favorite make-up brand would have to be a tie between MAC and Urban Decay.  Both provide affordable, high quality make-up that I never have to force to cooperate with me.  All of the shadows apply with little to no issue, the color pay off is high and long lasting and the selection and variety of colors never leave me guessing how I'm going to coordinate my shadows.  I've tried other brands and drug store items and have always gone back to these two brands for all of my make-up needs!

heta_shah
3 years, 3 months ago
fave brand

mine is L'oreal and Tarte.

sweetart
3 years, 3 months ago

I don't know if I can pick just one...  I'm definitely a sucker for Benefit and MAC though.  Love!

deeva_22
3 years, 3 months ago
Fave makeup

Right now I am loving Smashbox and M.A.C.! Kiss

heavenly36
3 years, 3 months ago
My favorite makeup brand

Honestly? Urban Decay. I don't really wear foundation but when I go out I like to go out with a "BANG" and Urban Decay gives me the "BANG" I need.

Bluesculptor
3 years, 3 months ago

I am a makeup junkie, I have tons of favorites I love MAC's lipglass and MK's eyeshadows. I would love to win this set for my sister who is a Carnegie Mellon Tartan!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend