Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Discussion

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Did you get a MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift set under your Christmas tree this year? If not, be one of three lucky winners to win one of these gorgeous makeup sets. For a chance to win, comment below telling us which makeup brand is your favorite.

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

143 Replies

Melly123
3 years, 3 months ago
Right now

I am loving BeneFit and Origins for makeup. But I try new things all the time, and fall in love with other products so that is subject to change on a whim.

SBailey7
3 years, 3 months ago

I love MAC, Urban Decay, Tarte & Cover Girl.

Bailey

S7Bailey@gmail.com

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
Never tried Mac but I hear its fabulous. My fav is probably clinique! Love, love, love it!

linze_anderson
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

My favorite has to be L'Oreal cosmetics are great for me! But I am ALWAYS looking to try new products...Hint Hint!!!

donna_corley
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

I have never tried this makeup at all. Normally I go to the drugstore and buy whatever I need but have been trying to find better makeup for myself now that I have a teenage daughter who is starting to wear makeup. I don't want her to fall into the same trap I did. YOu know what I mean!!! I would love to win this!

debramp
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

I love Mac and my favorite is Lancome! So many delicious choices with both.

angie_hudson_robinson
3 years, 3 months ago

I love MAC band use when I can afford it. I also love Urban Decay. Here lately though, I have had to stick to drug store brands due to the economy. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get lucky enough to get a job that pays better so that I can afford more high end makeup. I have been a make up addict since I was 16, I love how good you can feel when you feel you look good. Give great confidence for those already hard job interviews...Good Luck to the winners..

molly3
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
MAC it to me

My favorite brand is MAC—ever since my teen-aged niece told me about the brand last year. The tartan set looks wonderful—I love the tartan plaid design and knowing it's filled with MAC goodies makes it super great!

swest72766
3 years, 3 months ago
Favorite brand

Well I would have to say for years it has been Bare Escentuals but recently got a couple of MAC products,which I am really loving which is why this REALLY caught my eye,lol,also have been loving the Lancome Hypnose mascara recently too!

faitcam
3 years, 3 months ago
My fav cosmetic brand

Right now my fav is NYX Cosmetics!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend