Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Discussion

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Did you get a MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift set under your Christmas tree this year? If not, be one of three lucky winners to win one of these gorgeous makeup sets. For a chance to win, comment below telling us which makeup brand is your favorite.

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

143 Replies

natalie_ganda
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
I love everything!

I love MAC for there eyeshadows, Makeup Forever for the HD  foundation, urban decay for there primer! Lol, i loveeee everything!

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 3 months ago
MAKEUP!

Urban Decay I love...wonderful quality and easy to experiment with great colors and shades. Would love to try MAC, but totally out of my price range

remarker
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

I'm loving Cover Girl Simply ageless foundation. Got a chance to test it and would never thought of buying before.

jill_hartung_munoz
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

I really like MAC cosmetics. Thanks!

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
MAC Fanatic :)

I love MAC and have used it since my teens! I'm a mom of two now. Today I'm wearing their Studio Fix powder foundation, automatic brow pencil, Craving lipstick, Sugar Rimmed Dazzleglass and more  :) I have nothing from this collection. It would be fantastic to win!!! Thanks!

SDMarinela
3 years, 3 months ago

My favorite is MAC. The first time I bought it I was about 15 and I ended up spending about $250 that visit. I completely fell in love with the colors and the quality of the eyeshadows!

mangobug
3 years, 3 months ago

My favorite is Neutrogena especially their waterproof mascara and blush.

jules79
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My favorite

expensive brand is MAC! But I splurge on that only occsaionally. My less expensive favorite is Clinique!

amborton
3 years, 3 months ago

My favorite brand overall would be Bare Escentuals, however I do love MAC for eye makeup. The colors are great and the quality is fantastic. This would be a wonderful Christmas present! Good luck ladies!  =]

DSinAZ
3 years, 3 months ago
RE: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

MAC: A Tartan Tale - Lightly Prancing :) 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend